The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah the stuff you put in the dogs water is called Rock sulphar, try your local pet shop see if they have it in.

xx

afternoon :D just come back from tat studio...blimey it hurt :sweating: my lad is going to draw me up a really big geisha...i know i have geisha's on other arm but out of all the japanese work i love geishas the best..going to fill in all around cherry blossoms and other flowers..cant wait to get it finished but will take a few more sessions yet

Last edited by a moderator:
talking of old age hely with your vouchers i bought intensive vitamin e eye cream and the intensive face cream..i have noticed a difference in my skin so i asked the kids opinion on do i look any younger and guess what they said??!!! 

NO :(
glad i have helped you to TRY and look younger :-

alright bird..heard you the first time!!! it is gorgeous stuff hely....i have noticed a difference even if kids havent!!!

Hello luv, nice and sunny here too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone else keep getting this poxy isp driver crapp go to post and that comes up :angry:

Afternoon Sarah :huggles: lovely and sunny here :) Hope Lil got on okay at the vets :)

afternoon spanners ;)

that damn is still calling my name to come and sort it out......no energy at all today...to much on my mind and not sleeping at all :(

at least the sun is shining ;)

afternoon spanners ;)  

had an awful dream last night, i dream't that i couldn't go shopping, my worst nightmare that is all i live for is to shop til i drop, hope its not a premonition :eek:

at least the sun is shining and i am in my bikini in the front garden as next door has some workmen trying my best to look alluring but damn its not working ;)
having a bad day hely :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back