The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone.

Moved house on Friday and have no broadband yet - goodness knows how long it will take - just a quick visit in work time.

Yes - I have just read back - CRIKEY!!!

Hope the move went ok david :) and the dogs are taking it all in their stride :huggles:

pm me your new address will you please !!

talking of old age hely with your vouchers i bought intensive vitamin e eye cream and the intensive face cream..i have noticed a difference in my skin so i asked the kids opinion on do i look any younger and guess what they said??!!! 

NO :(
glad i have helped you to TRY and look younger :-

talking of old age hely with your vouchers i bought intensive vitamin e eye cream and the intensive face cream..i have noticed a difference in my skin so i asked the kids opinion on do i look any younger and guess what they said??!!! 

Did you really think that needed posting twice Hely?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sign of old age that hely :D repeating yourself :lol: :lol: :p

Pattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :huggles:

Long time since you been in here :( you following david :- :D :lol:

Wheres she gone now :( :unsure: :unsure:

Wasn't the conversation interesting enough for you pat :lol: :lol:

Afternoon Sonia :huggles: Debbie :huggles: How are you both ??

Looks like a lot has been happening on here :( Hope its all sorted soon :)

No Sonia Im not following David :eek: He has proably gone back under the coats and its too hot for that today :D

He is doing well thank you Sonia At least we are now out walking

even if it is only a mile :) How are you and the lovely Star and Skye ?

I'm doing a bit better thx pat :huggles: still got to get through next Monday tho (17th) a year ago that Jesse was pts :( :(

God I miss him sooooo much :( :( :( :( even tho i'm being kept busy by Star and Skye :wub: :wub: :wacko: :sweating:

They are boh great thx and are certainly helping me get thru :huggles:

Glad george is doing ok :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing a bit better thx pat :huggles: still got to get through next Monday tho (17th) a year ago that Jesse was pts :( :( God I miss him sooooo much :( :( :( :( even tho i'm being kept busy by Star and Skye :wub: :wub: :wacko: :sweating:

Awww you will be okay Sonia :huggles: Its good you have Star and Skye with you :wub: :wub:

I'm doing a bit better thx pat :huggles: still got to get through next Monday tho (17th) a year ago that Jesse was pts :( :( God I miss him sooooo much :( :( :( :( even tho i'm being kept busy by Star and Skye :wub: :wub: :wacko: :sweating:

Awww you will be okay Sonia :huggles: Its good you have Star and Skye with you :wub: :wub:
Thx pat :) It certainly is :huggles: :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back