The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Found Dog Think May Be Pregnant Help Please

Been thinking about this wee one all day :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hoping for a positive outcome :thumbsup:

Have just read this and hope that the wee dog is ok :huggles:

ooo we are all in suspense I hope it's good news when we get some :thumbsup:

Keep checking this thread , hoping for some news today.

Hope she's ok.

It's a shame the pdsa won't let her stay with Huggibear, as she has offered to care for her until the owners are found.

Reminds me of the Gucci thread with her little whippet Penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
mazza said:
Keep checking this thread , hoping for some news today.
Hope she's ok.

It's a shame the pdsa won't let her stay with Huggibear, as she has offered to care for her until the owners are found.

Reminds me of the Gucci thread with her little whippet Penny.

It's rotten isn't it you'd think they would be glad of the offer rather than sticking her in probably already over crowded kennels :wacko:

i would have thought theyd be grateful that someone wants to take care of a dog,gives them space for one that isnt so lucky

hi guys

first of all my appologies for the lateness of my response i have been runing backwards and forwards ringing vets and dog wardens etc and a drs apointment for my disabled hubby

anyway.........................drumroll....................WE FOUND HER MUMMY!!!!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D

i rang pdsa this mornign first thing and they had no room for her and wouldnt even look at her they said i had to ring dog warden and they would collect her and take her pdsa and then to their kennels soooo......i rang dog wardens they took her description and said they would come and look at her and take her pdsa and then if i wanted to lookafter her till the owners came forward then it would be fine buuuuut....half an hour later she rang me back and said they had had a lady ring them and the police that morning with an exact description of her and that it was lost in my area and wondered if she could come and identify her.............she arrived early this evening and the dog came to life jumping around wagging its tail and making little excited yapping noises lol it was unmistakenly her mummy

my heart lifted when i saw the dogs personality change in a split second and her mummys eyes well up it was like seeing someone see their baby for the first time, all i could think was (magical, you did it shell she'll be ok now)

she had got out when her mummy was cutting the lawn out the front of the house and only pulled the frontdoor ajar and she had pushed it open and gone for an adventure on her own!! told you she was a madame.

oh and before you wonder yes i did ask and no she isnt pregnent she is overweight this made me a little concerned so i asked without being to cheeky what she fed her she said chicken or lamb or IRISH STEW with dumplings!!!! unbelievable now i got the impression she didnt realise the harm she was doing and it was purely an owner spoiling her baby soooo... me being a previous owner of 4 gsd with sensative digestive system started to suggest food and she was so greatful, i told her to try mixing in a little pasta or rice to compensate for say the dumplings or lamb fat!!! or cut down on the gravy and even substitute bones and chews for carrots like my mum does for her lahasa apsho and 14 yrs old yorkie

she seemed very grateful for the advice and also commented that she thought the forum was a good idea for reporting lost dogs and thanks you for your help.

we had a good old chin wag as you can immagine

anyway it also turns out her son goes to the same school as mine only a few years older, so chances are we'll see each other from time to time up there

also she is going to bring her back to me in the summer next year to have her hair cut as i do my neighbours 4 toy yorkies and my mums

anyway thought i would update you so now you can relax and stop worrying and get some sleep tonight my thanks go out to you all for looking out for us we are eternally gratefull

oh and she is getting her microchipped so if god forbid it happens again she can be traced more easily

finally before i forget her name was GUCCI i think thats how you spell it like the designer

thanks again guys hope i can help one of you one day :D :thumbsup:

shell

Oh I do love a happy ending :p

Well done huggybear2000 for finding her looking

after her and seeing her back with her mum and well done for tactfully suggesting

a better diet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Julie

jue332 said:
Oh I do love a happy ending  :p
  Well done huggybear2000 for finding her looking

after her and seeing her back with her mum and well done for tactfully suggesting

a better diet  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Julie

Ditto :thumbsup:

thats brilliant news :cheers: :cheers: i hardly slept a wink for worry. its also great you've advised a more sensible diet, the lady must have been very embarrased upon finding many people thought her girl pregnant :D

Wheyhey :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Excellent.

Your a star gal...100% favourable karma rating :cheers:

cheers guys but all i did was anything anyone of you lot would have done, just glad i got there in time.

aww brilliant i love a happy ending :D

A wonderful happy ending, you should be proud of yourself :thumbsup:

Oh, brilliant! I'm so glad this all ended well and that she is obviously a very well-loved dog :huggles:

Gucci... aw.

Thats great news well done, :thumbsup: I hope the owner takes your advice with her diet :)

Great news :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - it must have been such a wonderful moment when they were reunited :cheers: :cheers: - I know what I would have been feeling like if I had lost my darling boy! :( :(

Well done to you for doing all the right things! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great news :cheers: you must be well proud of yourself - :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back