The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello Everyone!

telekris

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello everyone, I'm Kris and I live in Athens, Greece! I've been reading this forum for a while and you are all amazing! I'm just writing to say hello and inform you that Maia from PetrezselyemProjekt has done me a great honor by letting me have one of her whippet puppies in my family.

His name is Trever (officialy Revolution Thunder) and he I will pick him up from the airport tomorrow, so please keep your fingers crossed for his safe flight!

hello and welcome :cheers: good luck with your new puppy :thumbsup:

hello and welcome :huggles:

please put on lots of pictures when your puppy arrives :)

bluewave.gif

Wow

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Hope your new puppy has a good flight and remember all the pics :thumbsup:

There wont be any in the snow from you though will there!!!!! 8)

Hello and welcome.. :cheers:

Best of luck wih your new puppy... :luck: :luck:

Hi and welcome to K9! Can't wait to see pics of Trever when you get him home and settled.

hello and welcome to the mad house (w00t)

Trever

what a great name for a whippet :thumbsup:

Hey! Welcome to K9 8) Are there many whippets in Greece? Been on my hols there quite a bit in the past, and due to go to Zante in 4 weeks, but we've never seen a whippet there. Perhaps you can spread the whippet word :lol:

Good luck with your puppy, and yes, we need plenty of pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi, and welcome, you have got yourself one cute puppy :thumbsup: :) Hope you have a good camera, because we expect regular photo updates of puppies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:huggles: hello!!! . yes, are there many whippets in greece????

cant wait to hear all about Trever ..... i agree its a great name . :cheers:

Hello welcome to K9 :cheers: :luck: :luck: with your puppy. Love his name by the way :))

welcome to k9 kris,looking forward to seeing some pics of trever (i too love the name)

good luck to trever on his flight home :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hope he has a safe journey and loves his new home in the sun.

I have had my first whippet for four days now and love him to bits already.

This site is great isnt it, I got all the information I needed to get me started from reading from all the whppet lovers.

Have fun

Hi and Welcome to this great forum. :D

:luck: Hope puppy had a good journey and look forward to seeing photos when you have Trever settled in. :)

Pauline & Ruby

Lots of great people here :thumbsup:

Good to hear that the whippet empire is expanding :D

:luck: to you and Trever! :luck:

Welcome to K9 Kris. :D

I sincerely hope that the flight goes well & little Trever gives you a big hug on his arrival :huggles: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

I look forward to lots of pictures of Trever & hearing all about him in the future :wub:

Hi and welcome

Did Trevor arrive ok?

Can we see some photos when you get chance please?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back