The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home For Tess Special Needs Puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wondered how little Tess is settling in to her new home? Hope all is going really well :luck: :luck: :luck:

shes fine.she actually wagged her tail a bit the other day when nephew and niece came down to visit.ill post some pics soon,things are a bit hectic here at the moment with other dogs from this rescue so ive not had a chance to go and see Tess yet but as soon as i have done ill post a full update and some piccies :)

thats great news :) im so glad tess has found her forever home. cant wait for the pics kris get snapping

Tess's story was posted on greyhound fun too I'll post and let them know she has a new home and is doing well

keith has just sent me some pics of Tess.as you can see shes not as handshy as she was. :wub:

php4EwYjjPMresize.jpg

aww what a cutie and its not raining either (w00t)

Awww she is a little darling :huggles: look forward to more pics :))

tried to post this other pic all last night but im having a lot of pc probs at the moment,virgin media who is our service provider aint providing much of a service! :( :angry:

resize.jpg

wow what a pretty girl :wub: , such rich colouring!!! glad to see this girl is finally in a home whom will love and cherish her :thumbsup:

was anything ever done about those whom done this to her? :thumbsup:

dont think so.keith has asked Teresa to tell him the name of the guy who did it,(knowing keith hed end up doing time for Tess)but Teresa wont tell him.me,id tell everyone his name and his address too.could do with a visit from some friends of ours who run the doors in the liverpool clubs,theyd sort them out o:)

kris said:
tried to post this other pic all last night but im having a lot of pc probs at the moment,virgin media who is our service provider aint providing much of a service! :(   :angry:

She is such a poor defenceless little soul :huggles: How could anyone be cruel to her :rant: :rant:

My mum is having major problems with her telephone never working since virgin media took over. It is forever out of service. I have phoned them so many times to complain on her behalf, as she is terminally ill and can hardly speak. When I get through to customer services it is always a call centre in India and they can hardly speak a word of English or understand a word I say :rant:

:wub: what a happy ending to a very sad story :thumbsup:

she is a real sweetie :wub: :wub:

kirsty said:
kris said:
tried to post this other pic all last night but im having a lot of pc probs at the moment,virgin media who is our service provider aint providing much of a service! :(   :angry:

She is such a poor defenceless little soul :huggles: How could anyone be cruel to her :rant: :rant:

My mum is having major problems with her telephone never working since virgin media took over. It is forever out of service. I have phoned them so many times to complain on her behalf, as she is terminally ill and can hardly speak. When I get through to customer services it is always a call centre in India and they can hardly speak a word of English or understand a word I say :rant:

at the moment all the sites i go on are going mad about virgin media.since the takeover the service has deteriorated badly.im trying to change over to a new provider but every time i ring to disconnect with virgin noone answers the phone.so im just going to wait till they phone me about the latest bill being overdue then im gonna sock it to them!and how!the speed im getting at the moment is terrible about 50 to 750 and im paying for but not getting 1,500mb.it sometimes takes 20 minutes to turn a page or to download,im totally fed up with it.theyre gonna lose customers galore if they carry on like this :rant:

Great news! Well done jo and family for giving this special girl a forever home! :huggles:

Big cuddles to you too Kris,what a gal you are :huggles: :*

ok folks its bad news im afraid.Tess didnt get on with the family cat and spent most of yesterday trying to kill it. :( its been going on for the last few days apparently as i think its taken her a while to settle in and now shes got her feet under the table shes decided shes a confirmed cat hater.my jack russell razzle was the same but my cats are the type who will make mincemeat of a mere dog :lol: but keiths cats brain damaged and its not a good idea to keep a cat hating terrier with a cat thats unable to defend itself.soooooooo,if anyone out there can offer a kind loving permanent home to this poor little mite whos had such a bad start to her short life shes sure to be very grateful. :( as shes still a puppy im hopeful she will adjust and settle in well with a new home.im going to pick her up tomorrow and ill be better able to assess her once shes here.please feel free to crosspost.prospective home will be vetted

so sorry to hear this :(

good luck in finding a new home :luck: :huggles: :luck:

:( oh no, thats such a shame, i'm sure her new family are devastated, i will deffinately keep everything crossed for her :luck: :luck: :luck:

thats a shame i didnt work out,good :luck: in finding the right home for tess

poor Tess, such a shame. I really hope that she finds a forever home very soon. :luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back