The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home For Tess Special Needs Puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Kris :D

I really hope everything works out for this little girl and her new family :luck: :luck:

Hi there,

I have just joined the site today and just read your email - I too can't believe how someone could do that.

I do hope she finds a wonderful home.

Rebecca

so glad shes found a lving home :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

Im so pleased to hear she might have a new home! :huggles:

:rant: I would like to give a home to the sick gits that did this to her. I would willingly hit them on the head daily with a sledgehammer :rant:

Omg :rant: Just read this post how sick an individual this must be to harm such a sweet little innocent dog. I hope they get their day.

That is great news she may have found a new home where she will be loved and cared for. Look forward to hearing how things go :luck:

Kirsty

i know id like to be left alone in a room with the scumbag who did this to her. :angry: found out tonight that unfortunately due to the damage caused by her abuser Tess is 20% blind so shes going to need a really understanding and loving home.ive told jo and keith and they still want to take her on.when all the neccessary checks have been completed im hopefull that she will soon be with them :)

That's great Kris, Jo and Keith are still going to take her :)

That's so sad though that she will be 20% blind. I just hope she has a long and happy life in her new home and this injury that the poor little might has endured won't shorten her lifespan. The scum that done this should be named and shamed in their local paper with their picture spread all over it. So that when they were out and about they might get the same treatment as they gave their poor defenceless little dog :rant:

great news!Tess goes to her new mum and dad on sunday and im going to pop down monday night with a few treats for her and give her a kiss and cuddle and of course ill get some piccies and post them here.cheers everyone! :huggles:

Hi I'm Jo,

Me and my boyfriend Keith and my son Callum are going to pick Tess up on Sunday. Can't wait!!

We are going to give her all the love and care that she deserves after her terrible start in life and we'll spoil her rotten.

We feel very lucky to be getting her, just got an email off Theresa and she had 472 offers for her.

I'll post lots of piccies soon!! :D

Oh thankyou much Jo!

I don't think I'm alone in having my heart melted by this little girl's story, please stay on the forum for a long time so we can all see how she gets on :)

:huggles: ahh that is such wonderful news :huggles:

can't wait to see the first pics of her happy in her new home :wub:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

welcome to the site Jo,its a great place to be!were all going to hold you to pics and regular updates about Tess :huggles:

kris said:
great news!Tess goes to her new mum and dad on sunday and im going to pop down monday night with a few treats for her and give her a kiss and cuddle and of course ill get some piccies and post them here.cheers everyone! :huggles:

junglejo said:
Hi I'm Jo,
Me and my boyfriend Keith and my son Callum are going to pick Tess up on Sunday. Can't wait!!

We are going to give her all the love and care that she deserves after her terrible start in life and we'll spoil her rotten.

We feel very lucky to be getting her, just got an email off Theresa and she had 472 offers for her.

I'll post lots of piccies soon!! :D

What a heart wrenching story ....and Kris and you deserve medals :cheers: :cheers: Im just hoping and praying for you that all goes well and she is with you very soon getting lots of tlc and a loving home for the rest of her life.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I do so love a happy ending

Welcome to K9 Jo and all the best with Tess ,

What would we give to use a hammer on her abuser :rant:

Jackie and the MULCAIR whippets :cheers:

Jo and Keith and little Callum came shopping today and were buying Tess lots of goodies ready for her arrival tomorrow.i know quite a few folk whod like to meet the animal who did this to her Jax,so youd better get in the queue! :angry: i cant wait till monday night when im going to meet Tess in person,Razzles coming too to welcome her,(she promised me shed be on her bestest behaviour!) o:)

Brilliant news. I hope we're going to get some pictures, Kris :D

like a countdown to piccies!!! well done all concerned in getting and giving her the home she deseves! :huggles:

i am speechless at the sickening cruelty this little mite had to endure just for being a puppy and doing what a puppy does :rant: has anyone been dealt with (legally) over this? if not then something needs to be done! :rant:

welcome jo and family and cant wait to see the pics :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back