The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Have My Dog!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a gorgeous girlie - and you've got relatives of hers on her too so what oculd be better? :thumbsup:

Foxglove said:
meddling said:
Oh she's gorgeous - I'm a bit partial to Black and Whites :- "   She's so pretty, I look forward to lots more pictures very soon  :huggles:   :thumbsup:
I'll TRY not to bore you all with TOO many pics (w00t) I'm already completely and utterly besotted with my little girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's funny but I was just drooling over your gorgeous black & white dog in the pics you have at the bottom of your posts - he/she's gorgeous :wub:

Whoops....must go....I think she wants to go out :b

Thats my 10 1/2 month old gorgeous girl Bluebell - I love Black and Whites.

Bluebell says Hi to the new B/W K9er!

com_Blue_26.04.08_060.jpg

many congratulations on your beutifull girl lots of luck with her :luck: :wub:

So pleased you've got your little girl, you've every right to be so excited! And she is very pretty ... you can never post too many photos, you know. You post as many as you like. :huggles:

Your excitement and joy really leaps out of your post. I am so pleased for you. And you have a real nice whippet there. Show and working lines and related to Badger and Finn and Gypsy (w00t) . She is in real good company.

Pauline & Ruby

oh im so pleased you found her before anyone else what a find she is to, she is stunning :wub:

well done :cheers: good luck :luck:

please remember LOTS OF PICS! :thumbsup:

What a beautiful girl she is- I hope you'll all have years of fun and love together :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

awww she is VERY pretty and ever so ladylike and elegant, no wonder it's love at first sight :luck: :luck: with your new girl

Absolutely stunning... :wub: :huggles: its amazing whats round the corner... :thumbsup: well done for finding her...Good luck too... :luck:

:) Rifle says he is going to be keeping an eye out at Druridge for a beautiful black and white whippet lady!! So pleased you have found her and her you. :luck: :luck: and may you enjoy many lovely walks in our beautiful countryside up here.

Congratulations on a stunning little girl finding a forever home on your sofa!!!

Have fun

Good luckxxxxxxxxx

:D oh she is beautiful and ladylike ....... i am rather partialled to black and whites as well. our molly is black and white.

im sure your all going to be so happy together.

i love it..... us whippie owners are potty about our dogs. :huggles:

Foxglove said:
daledogs said:
Barnesmore is a well know Irish Kennel...
I know!!!!! (w00t) I didn't see the pedigree until we got back from our first walk and when I saw names like Pencloe Dutch Gold and Hillsdown Fergal and Barnesmore Painted Lady I was just speechless :blink: This dog is better bred than we are!!!! :lol:

When Neil was actually at the woman's house she had another FIVE phone calls and one guy offered her double what we paid,which was £300, but she refused him. She just wanted a good home where she would be loved and spoilt rotten :p Her owner was actually moving into sheltered accomodation and couldn't take a dog with her so her misfortune was OUR luck :huggles: I told Neil to ask her if she wanted us to send her pics and news of Tina to let her know how she was getting on but I forgot to ask him before he went to bed - poor chap hasn't had much sleep for the past 48 hours :unsure:

Here's a quick snap of her I took about an hour ago before she realised I was looking at her and got up to wash me again :lol: I would have posted it sooner but my pc suddenly crashed :rant: She actually looks like a leggy greyhound in this pic but she IS all whippet! She's just SO petite and feminine :wub:

14st9lb004.jpg

She is so gorgeous :wub: What good timing :sweating: Good on Neil :thumbsup: Hope he catches up with his sleep -_-

(w00t) I have one to match :lol:

She is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

More photos, more photos, more photos, More photos, more photos, more photos!

We want more photos - stop keeping her all to yourself you meany :- " :huggles:

meddling said:
More photos, more photos, more photos, More photos, more photos, more photos!More photos, more photos, more photos, More photos, more photos, more photos!

We want more photos - stop keeping her all to yourself you meany  :- "  :huggles:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

:lol: Just off to the beach with the camera as we speak 8)

We won £67 on the lottery last Saturday and *whoops* I've spent it all on my little angel :wub: Got her a bed, car harness, clicker, food, treats, kong and a loooong flexi-lead so she can have a bit of a runaround on the lead until we think she can go offlead. :D

Foxglove said:
:lol:     Just off to the beach with the camera as we speak  8)    
  We won £67 on the lottery last Saturday and *whoops* I've spent it all on my little angel  :wub:     Got her a bed, car harness, clicker, food, treats, kong and a loooong flexi-lead so she can have a bit of a runaround on the lead until we think she can go offlead.  :D

image008.gif

look forward to seeing her - and what else is more important to spend your money on than your whippet - I bet she'll be off the lead for you in no time :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back