The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh No.............Hes spotted the Bunny :blink:

P1010064.jpg

Crikey Hannah, no wonder you married Chris, he gives in to EVERYTHING!! Proper hubby or what!!!!!!! :D

Oddy is looking good Cheryl :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Hannah! :lol: Next time I have my eye on a puppy you can start nagging Barry for me lol - it works for you! :lol:

Hmm all I can say is. Just what has Hannah promised to do for/to Chris to get him to agree to this. (w00t)

Pleased for Rupert. :wub: (but still :( )

Now then - can I interest you in swapping Chris for Gary? He is housetrained and does all of the ironing, plus he makes a very good Lasagne. I'll even throw in the Jeep :- " :lol: :p

Strike Whippets said:
Well you'll all be pleased to know that Rupert now has a perminant loving home  :D   .........It's only taken Benjamin and myself 9 weeks to grind Chris down to say [SIZE=21pt]YES[/SIZE] we can keep Rupert aswell  (w00t)   ..........Jammy or what ??  :lol:
Is that man turning soft :- " John told me no way could i keep Barney aswell....We are only having one pup....I'm having a bitch and that's final.....ok but your looking after him you'll have to walk him (w00t) i think the girls did tell him he was mean.really they are worse than we are bless :wub:

Rae said:
Pleased for Rupert. :wub: (but still  :( )
Now then - can I interest you in swapping Chris for Gary?  He is housetrained and does all of the ironing, plus he makes a very good Lasagne.  I'll even throw in the Jeep  :- "  :lol:   :p

Your not swapping anymore then ?? lol .....

Strike Whippets said:
Rae said:
Pleased for Rupert. :wub: (but still  :( )
Now then - can I interest you in swapping Chris for Gary?  He is housetrained and does all of the ironing, plus he makes a very good Lasagne.  I'll even throw in the Jeep  :- "  :lol:   :p

Your not swapping anymore then ?? lol .....

:lol:

The swap is off - Gary is back in the good books :huggles: :thumbsup:

LOL .....Why ?? .......(Late or what :lol: ) .......

Heres a photo of Scrat and Reg at nearly 16 weeks old ........Scrats now a whopping 9lbs 4 oz and Reg is 13lbs ........they are heading towards finally being Scrat =a 15lb der and Reg = a 22/23 lb der (oh goodie another one :D ) .........I'm sure we could do wth some Oddy and Supe phots aswell :thumbsup: .......

Scrat_and_Reg_030.jpg

They look great Hannah, i see tinks is still pocket size :wub: Odds is 13lb.6oz & you can see how handsome he is tomorrow 8) ...............Note in this pic whos on Dads knee :lol:

P1010052.jpg

It was lovely to see you all on Sunday ........Shame you have such a snooty puppy though :p ........well at least Vinnie loves me :lol: ........See you at the Indi :thumbsup:

:b Sorry he was so snooty (w00t) we gave him a jolly good talking too on the way home...............but he was asleep :lol: see you at the Indi :D

Supe has graciously agreed to pose for his photo's today :thumbsup: so will post some of him later.

He was 6 kgs at 15 weeks - 12 lbs ish??

In the mean time, here is one of him with his first 'kill' :lol:

DSC_4130.jpg

and looking like little boy lost in the long grass :wub:

CID__O7kgyODfMX_.jpg

See you on Sunday Hannah?

Awww bless hes looking :wub: .....can't wait to see Supe again .........bet hes not as snooty as that white one lol .......

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back