The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Little Lucas is so cute :huggles: ..............I think Hannah was talking to Oddy in this picture :b :lol:

P1010030.jpg

Oddy is lovely too :wub:

Bet there are white hairs everywhere :- "

More piccies of Supe as promised :wub:

killing another fawn dog - Star this time. (Where did he get this fawn thing from I wonder? :lol: )

P2130227.jpg

now is this cute, or is this cute?

P3010298.jpg

He gave me a wobbler when I saw him do this - it's only on the ground but there is a proper cat walk behind it (w00t) They do them in the puppy class (on the ground), and the tunnnels etc. He is the best in the class ofcourse o:)

P3010305.jpg

Suuuuuupe here boy :thumbsup:

P3010297.jpg

What the devil are those Star?

P3010309.jpg

PMSL just after that was taken as the Billy moved and he was off like a shot :clown: Brave little boy :lol:

And lastly, cuddle on Dad's knee (who didnt want a puppy you understand :- " :lol: :wub: )

P2130239.jpg

Lovely pics Rae, especially the one of the catwalk, best in the class :wub:

Glad to see gary has not got attached or anything (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Esthermax said:
Little Lucas is so cute  :huggles: ..............I think Hannah was talking to Oddy in this picture  :b   :lol:

:eek: ......but yes thats what he looked like at the Champs .........must take after his dads side lol .......rude little bugger :p :teehee:

Supe looks more like Inca everytime ........I will see you Sunday with my lot and Margaret said we can "play" with the puppies with a lure at break time :thumbsup: .........

Ahhh just read this :- " ......

killing another fawn dog - Star this time. (Where did he get this fawn thing from I wonder? laughing.gif )

Inca has alot to answer for :p .....Bad Inca :nuke: ......Theres nothing wrong with Faaannns ..... :oops: ment Fawwwssss ......Nearly there ..........Faaaaawwwwnnnsss an ok colour, Supe never got it from here .......Honest :teehee: ;) :clown: :D

Well we all had a lovely day at West Somerset playing and ragging.........the babes are all growing soooo fast :wub: .........well apart from Tink who has decided at 19 weeks old that weighing in today she's only weigh 10lbs 15ozs :eek: ........Oh well :D .....

Heres Reggie, Tink and Fleet :huggles:

Raes_....._020.jpg

Gosh Tink is tiny isn't she. Lovely pups. :thumbsup:

Thats a great photo, little tink & her body guards 8) ......................& i just love Lucus's tribal stripes 8)

Looking good :thumbsup:

Tink is bloody diddy, is she gonna make racing weight? Cara was 15lb at 19weeks and she's only 19lb now just about fully grown.

Ahhh little Tink. I don't know that she needs body guards though - bet she could eat them for breakfast :D

Vicky said:
Looking good :thumbsup:
Tink is bloody diddy, is she gonna make racing weight?  Cara was 15lb at 19weeks and she's only 19lb now just about fully grown.

(w00t) .......I think she'll make the weight, as shes got a bit of bone left to grow on :sweating: ......plus she lost 6oz this week after a hectic Sundy with butchers tripe and rabbit shit :x .........God knows where i'm going to be able to find her a racing muzzle from though :teehee:

Oddy is now weighing 16lb 6oz & hes looking mighty fine 8)

P1010031.jpg

Esthermax said:
Oddy is now weighing 16lb 6oz & hes looking mighty fine  8)

:wub: He's looking very :* and 8) .........Can't wait to see him and be ignored by him at the indi :lol: .......Prehaps he'll remember Reg and Scrat bag :D

Love the pic of Tink with her matching bovva boys. :wub:

Oddy is a handsome young fella too :wub:

Supe weighs 14lbs today (and is now asleep with his nose up Gary's sleeve :huggles: ) We like his tribal stripes too, what with those stripes and his tattoo he's a right little hard man :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
Heres Reggie, Tink and Fleet 
The boys are so handsome :wub: and tiny Tink :wub: Small but perfectly formed. Did you keep three in the end? (sorry, should know really :oops: )

Lucas is lovely too - I love the wrinkly face, Gelert had a very wrinkly forehead when he was that age too, I don't think it can have been from worrying though -_- :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back