The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
moriarte said:
Strike Whippets said:
Heres Reggie, Tink and Fleet 
The boys are so handsome :wub: and tiny Tink :wub: Small but perfectly formed. Did you keep three in the end? (sorry, should know really :oops: )

Lucas is lovely too - I love the wrinkly face, Gelert had a very wrinkly forehead when he was that age too, I don't think it can have been from worrying though -_- :lol:

No only kept just the 2 :lol: .........Fleet went to a lovely couple who run at our club :D

Heres Oddy yesterday evening having a run around................ or giving us the run around :lol: it looks like theres a bit of a curly tail thing going on :blink:

107.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

I Love you Dad :D

P1010030.jpg

Off home for Tea :)

P1010040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's looking great Cheryl :wub: .........and what fantastic condition hes in (as is Meadow and Esther :thumbsup: ) ..........Oddy can join his Aunty Conkers curly tail club (well thats if he at least speaks to her :p ) ............

:D Im sure he will speak to her, because hes gone from Snobby to Gobby :lol:

Lovely to meet your two little babes :wub: again today Hannah, think that Tink is adorable and a heart of a lion in that little body.

Heres what Oddy's looking like at nearly 7 months old 8) A Total Doggy Hunk 8)

P1010273.jpg

P1010254.jpg

Hi mum, just to let you know ive passed for racing today 8) My human Mum & Dad are very proud of me :wub: :huggles: Heres a lovely photo of me, taken today looking a bit gorgeous 8)

THE RIGHT STUFF

P1010258.jpg

Inca says shes VERY proud of her Odd Bod :wub: .....And what a gorgeous lad hes turned into :* .....Not that we are biased or anything :D ......You go Oddy :huggles: ....Thanks to You and Gaz as well :cheers: ......What a boy ;)

Well done Oddy :thumbsup: You handsome boy :wub:

Just love his collar Cheryl :thumbsup:

Supe says well done to his bro Oddy :wub:

He's the first one to clear is he? He looks very grown up and handsome. :cheers:

:cheers: Oddy's a very very clever boy :cheers:

So pleased for Cheryl & Gary! :thumbsup:

Well done Oddy :cheers: Love the collar, I think Wilf has the same one :p

Esthermax said:
Hi mum, just to let you know ive passed for racing today  8)   My human Mum & Dad are very proud of me  :wub:   :huggles: Heres a lovely photo of me, taken today looking a bit gorgeous  8)
THE RIGHT STUFF

P1010258.jpg

Well done - looking forward to seeing pics of the racing. :) :cheers:

:D A big well done he ran like a belter :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not only did oddy run well he's a sweetie. :wub: ...well done Gary and Cheryl....I bet he's spoilt rotten. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back