The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Judy said:
So he's being advertised in the Calcutta Times under Tents & Caravans then  :lol:

Well you may jest .........BUT Chris put the advert in Horse and Hound and blow me down, it's ended up in the horses for sale section :eek: ...........Poor Rupert (as he's the 1 we're selling again now ......god i'm confused :wacko: ) ......will be here a while longer :huggles: ........AWWWWWWWW what a shame :- "

8weeks & 2days Old :wub:

P1010155.jpg

Esthermax said:
8weeks & 2days Old  :wub:

You are so very lucky Esthermax..... Oddball is so very special :wub: :wub: and he looks at home already. :thumbsup: Hannah youve done those puppies proud. :cheers: all gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Esthermax said:

You are so very lucky Esthermax..... Oddball is so very special :wub: :wub: and he looks at home already. :thumbsup: Hannah youve done those puppies proud. :cheers: all gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: o:)

:cheers: :huggles: ..........If anyone ever thinks theres money to be made in puppies reared properly .......they should view my bank balance lol ;) ........but its all worth the sweat, tears and sharp teeth lol ....... :wub:

He looks absolutely very naughty and cheeky....In my opinion, he is going to be a star...I couldn't have parted with him, he is sooooooooo like my own white cheeky chap. Some-thing very special about white ones with blotches :wub:

View attachment fire.jpg

Strike Whippets said:
Janimal said:
Esthermax said:

:cheers: :huggles: ..........If anyone ever thinks theres money to be made in puppies reared properly .......they should view my bank balance lol ;) ........but its all worth the sweat, tears and sharp teeth lol ....... :wub:

yes but the local pet shop has sold out of all their puppy toys. :- " so their bank balance is great.

Oddy looks really well settled already, pleased to see you are keeping him in the manner to which he has become accstomed - SPOILT :wub:

Odd Bod playing out, hes such an outdoor boy.................Hear he is sniffing the flowers, just b4 he ate em! :lol:

P1010164.jpg

LOL ....... :wub: .........These lot spend forever out trashing my garden and pot's ..........Independent, self sufficient etc............ It must be their coursing blood coming out in them ;) ..............Oddy's looking fab btw :* :wub: .....but then I guess you knew that :D

We saw Hannah`s lovley babies today and the world`s MOST REVILED husband! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fleet was very laid back and slept most of the time.

Reggie is very handsome. Tink is titchy and sleepy and Rupert was much fussed over. I even saw the luckless Gary cuddling him. :blink:

We all had a lovely day at the South Cots with some new people as well as long-time-no-see Beaumonts! The sun shone and our curve was run with no accidents or runouts.Magic, Dandy, Liz and Gavin

It's totally beyond me how Gaz could have cuddled Rupert :wub: , agreed how lovely he is, very cute, alert, bright, adorable....and still not agreed to have him. :( The man has no heart :wub: :'( :'(

Little Tink was hilarious - she has no idea how small she is. :D

Rae said:
It's totally beyond me how Gaz could have cuddled Rupert  :wub: , agreed how lovely he is, very cute, alert, bright, adorable....and still not agreed to have him.  :(   The man has no heart :wub:   :'(   :'(
Little Tink was hilarious - she has no idea how small she is.  :D

No Tink thinks shes HUGE lol ...........As for Rupert ........Chris said if we haven't sold him by 12 weeks old then we'll keep him due to his socilisation skills etc ........So please don't be offendend if I stop answering the phone and my emails during the next 3 weeks or so :lol: :clown: :D

Well you'll all be pleased to know that Rupert now has a perminant loving home :D .........It's only taken Benjamin and myself 9 weeks to grind Chris down to say [SIZE=21pt]YES[/SIZE] we can keep Rupert aswell (w00t) ..........Jammy or what ?? :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back