The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduce Yourself On K9...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone. I'm new on here, so I'll tell you a bit about myself. I have 3 australian shepherd dogs and a lurcher. The lurcher, Sparky, is a first cross whippet, Border Collie - an accidental mating!! He's my first lurcher, and he's certainly a character. He rules the roost with my aussies, and keeps them well and truly in their places!!! My daughter handles my dogs, being an active YKC member. All my dogs do obedience, agility and show handling.

Hi everyone I'm new here too...

My name is Sara & am owned by 2 male GSD's called Billy & Buster. Billy is our young lad who was 2 years old in March, and Buster is our old boy who'll be 10 years old in December. We got Buster from a GSD rescue when he was 21months old & is our big teddy bear :wub: :wub: We got Billy as a pup at the age of 8 weeks old & he's our aloof chap :wub: :wub: :lol: I have 3 skin kids, a hubby, tarantulas & rabbits :D

As soon as I figure out where to post them I'll post some photos of Billy & Buster :thumbsup:

Sara xxx

hi there,

ive got 4 whippets and a sheepdog, 3 pigs (kune kunes) and breed appaloosa horses. the whippets are working and the sheepdog, and am interested in racing so if any one know of a racing club in SW Wales then let me know.

:cheers: saying that i appear to work 25 hrs a day anyway but i am sure that i can find the time :b Have been trying to figure out how to put my picture under my name so if anyone can help with that as well that would be greeeaaaat

big hello to you all just found the forum i am a member on other sites an come from the sunny south coast i enjoy all country activites and own to basset hounds one tri colour dog and one lemon and white bich.

Hey, I am Laura, just joined. I don't have any whippets at the moment but have had in the past. I live in Cambridgeshire. I no its a little early but am looking for a whippet blue, black or fawn and white that will be ready to got to its new home around the 10th August. If any one knows of anyone I would be grateful if you could help.

Thanks Laura :)

hi.

me and my girlfriend have decided to look for a Maltese puppy to love and own.

thought I would check out any information I can before looking .... any information/help anybody cares to send my way would be superb.... I did not realise it was a bit of a `minefield` in choosing one !

I dont wish to buy from a unreptuable dealer or make a silly mistake!

Im off to read the FAQ.

Thanks and hi !

Bermejo said:
hi i`m newi live in germany and have 2 Whippets

Hello and welcome to k9
action-smiley-066.gif

lovely whippets :wub: :wub:

Welcome to K9. :thumbsup: Beautiful whippets. :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Hi Fivedogs here, I would like to introduce my dogs and I.My name is Nora and I have five dogs Juno a 10 year old Border Collie, Fly 4 years also a Border Collie both working farm dogs, Cas my 7 year old rescue Greyhound, Sasha my very sweet Whippet whom is an absolute dream of a dog, and last but not least Rag my 7month old Whippet bitch. Rag has just started the " show scene" at to date has won 3rd in Whippet Junior,1st Hound Puppy( open show) and 1st Hound Open(open show). I hope to meet lots of new folks on this site and get and give help when needed.

IMG_1862.jpg

Hello Nora and welcome to K9. Great looking dogs, and Rags has certainly made a great start to his show career.

Jenny

Welcome to you all! Look forward to seeing you on the boards and in chat room in evenings! Come in and chat with like minded people.

Hi, I`m Patch and I live with my 6 rescue dog and 8 rescue cats. My dogs are four BCs [ three are deaf ], my Lurcher [ BC x Saluki ] and my little BC x JRT youngster, who is also deaf.

Looking forward to getting to know people here :)

Patch said:
Hi, I`m Patch and I live with my 6 rescue dog and 8 rescue cats. My dogs are four BCs [ three are deaf ], my Lurcher [ BC x Saluki ] and my little BC x JRT youngster, who is also deaf.  Looking forward to getting to know people here  :)

Welcome Patch, Great to see you here. :thumbsup:

hi i am still very new to k9 and i am absolutely hooked, its purely amazing, i have 3 babies, first there is echo, he is fawn, 10 months old and is greyhound-saluki x, and secondly there is teazle, she is 10 weeks, fawn brindle, and is whippet-greyhound-deerhound x apparently, and they are both rescues, i also have a horse her name is cali she is 19 id x connemara and strawberry roan, echo and teazle are on my signature, and i will try to put a picture of cali soon, thanks again k9. :))

Hi

This is my second whippet forum that I have recently joined.. They are great!

I have my first whippet pup called Lily, who is 10 weeks old. She is fawn with a white trim. she is such a pretty girl.

I can't seem to send a pic, because the file is too big ( an error message appears)

wonder if anyone knows what i'm doing wrong.

:))

ecksey said:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/ec...-06-05_1556.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/ec...-06-06_1647.jpg

hopefully me and cali (w00t)

sorry they are not pictures i cant get it to work!!! :lol:   :unsure:

I tried to fix your post but looks like you've removed the photos from photobucket :(

If you use photo bucket, click on their bottom image tag (the one tha shows the in it) and that copies it, then just paste that tag into your post.

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back