The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduce Yourself On K9...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
chelynnah said:
ecksey said:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/ec...-06-05_1556.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/ec...-06-06_1647.jpg

hopefully me and cali (w00t)

sorry they are not pictures i cant get it to work!!! :lol:   :unsure:

I tried to fix your post but looks like you've removed the photos from photobucket :(

If you use photo bucket, click on their bottom image tag (the one tha shows the in it) and that copies it, then just paste that tag into your post.

Wendy

hi wendy thank you for trying, i am hopeless at these things!!! the photos are still on photobucket, at the top left hand coner, :))

20-06-06_1647.jpg
me at ascot.

29-06-05_1556.jpg
my lovely girl.

hi wendy i have tried to do it with the 'img' code hope this works :))

(it appears to have worked this time :cheers: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, My name is Debbie and I have adopted a retired racing greyhound from Tia Rescue Centre, Yorks. Molly has fitted into our family life well and had now started to show her true colours even becoming a bit cheeky at times!! Anybody out there in or around Blackpool?

MollyDogg said:
Hi, My name is Debbie and I have adopted a retired racing greyhound from Tia Rescue Centre, Yorks. Molly has fitted into our family life well and had now started to show her true colours even becoming a bit cheeky at times!! Anybody out there in or around Blackpool?
Hiya Debbie,

Welcome to k9 :cheers: I know of Tia rescue, its where I'll be getting my grey from when OH allows me :D my boss has one from there too.

I'm from west yorks not blackpool I'm afraid but I'm sure there are a few people over that way :D

Hi my name is Belinda I have a ex racing greyhound called Echo who is 6 we have had her for 3 years and a rescue whippet called Bass who is nearly 4. We have had him for 18months.

Hope you like the photos :D

Bass

suffolk067.jpg

photosnew125.jpg

Echo

DSCN0132.jpg

28-08-07_0826.jpg

together

MeandKaty028.jpg

suffolk037.jpg

suffolk031.jpg

Hi Belinda and welcome to K9. :thumbsup:

You have two beautiful dogs. :huggles: The photos are lovely - I particularly like the one of them running on the beach. :wub: :wub:

~Sarah~ said:
Hi Belinda and welcome to K9.  :thumbsup:
You have two beautiful dogs.    :huggles:   The photos are lovely - I particularly like the one of them running on the beach.  :wub:   :wub:

Hi Sarah

Thanks yes its nice actually its about the only time our grey Echo comes off the lead so its lovely to see them both running free :D

You have two gorgeous dogs there :wub:

Welcome to K9 :))

Tracey x

hi belinda welcome to k9 enjoyed looking at your pics youve got 2 lovely dogs.

Hello all, I am Alison.

I foster dogs for HWAR - mainly the young boisterous things, but also some old and decrepits!! I take them into my home and treat them as one of my own, give them as much vet treatment, tlc and rehab as they need, assess their likes/dislikes, needs etc and hopefully help to find them fantastic forever homes. I have been doing it for some years now and have fostered over 100 dogs.

Lurchers are about my favourite type of dog to foster. I adore them. Haven't fostered one for a while now though - we seem to have a plethora of collies and staffies coming through the rescue at the mo. :(

My own dogs (both rescued from HWAR) are a collie boy (middle aged now) and a shih tzu bitch (ancient and blind). I also foster rabbits for a local rabbit rescue and I have a cat of my own that I rescued about 13 years ago. (her two littermates have sadly gone - one died and the other just disappeared).

Oscar3-somedp.jpg

This pic is a couple of years or so old - it is me with my collie and a foster dog...my current foster dog is Willow the whippet who I have posted on here!

Nice to meet you all :D :cheers:

Hi alison

welcome - I am sure you will enjoy K9 [if you have the time with all your fosterlings that is - gud on you :D ]

maggie

Hi Alison

Welcome - I am sure you will enjoy K9 [if you have the time with all your fosterlings that is - gud on you :D ]

maggie

Hi there im new on here , im owned by 7 dogs 7 cats and 8 ferrets

IMG_2583.jpg

123_2352.jpg

122_2269_r1.jpg

dashalash.jpg

123_2349.jpg

just some of the gang . teek the whippet , fraggle , finnigan and pokey the cats , kora the red collie , her daughter dash the tri collie and inkie the oldest of my collies .

hi teeky ,wellcome to k9 ,gorguse fur family you have there

Hello & Welcome teeky, looks like you have your hands full there (w00t)

look forward to seeing more pic's of your lot :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 what a family you have there no time for anything else except animals Absolute heaven My idea of a life!!!!!!!! Lucky you :thumbsup: :D (w00t)

Hi, my name's Gemma and on Saturday I picked up my 4 month old Whippet, Archie.

Was just wondering if there's anyone there that can offer me a bit of advice with regard to car travel and house breaking?

GemmaBailey said:
Hi, my name's Gemma and on Saturday I picked up my 4 month old Whippet, Archie.Was just wondering if there's anyone there that can offer me a bit of advice with regard to car travel and house breaking?

Hi :)

Lots of advice right here in FAQ - from housetraining to insurance, feeding, car sickness, holiday cottages that take dogs... :thumbsup:

GemmaBailey said:
Hi, my name's Gemma and on Saturday I picked up my 4 month old Whippet, Archie.Was just wondering if there's anyone there that can offer me a bit of advice with regard to car travel and house breaking?

Always wear gloves so not to leave finger prints (w00t)

welcome to the site

Hi...I`m Jill and I have already introduced myself on Chit Chat. :oops: I have five dogs... one Whippet Bluebell, a little rescued mongrel Topsy and three Jack Russell Terriers Rosie, Millie and Saffie.

I adore animals and try to rescue when I can. I have eight guinea pigs ( all rescued) ten rats ( all rescued) two gerbils ( one rescued) and two hamsters also.This is a `snap` of Bluebell today...She had just finished her dinner !

You can see how `blue` she is !! :wub: :wub:

9396594128e0c69403b3924b462312f48dc2b01dc518dd80b1260978.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back