The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduce Yourself On K9...

No i haven't seen Clair either :)

Hello All, new member introducing myself, from Aberdeen originally, now living in the Chilterns. I have had dogs all my life, but when my last collie passed away at the age of 16 and a half, I left it for a few years befor egetting another, as it really hit me badly in the heart.

However, I now have a rescue dog, aged about 18 months, and i have some questions that other members here might be able to answer for me, so you will see my name next to a few threads, no doubt.

I look forward to chatting with you all :thumbsup:

MacSpadger said:
Hello All, new member introducing myself, from Aberdeen originally, now living in the Chilterns. I have had dogs all my life, but when my last collie passed away at the age of 16 and a half, I left it for a few years befor egetting another, as it really hit me badly in the heart.
However, I now have a rescue dog, aged about 18 months, and i have some questions that other members here might be able to answer for me, so you will see my name next to a few threads, no doubt.

I look forward to chatting with you all  :thumbsup:

Hiya and welcome

Im a newbie as well so i better introduce myself as well, my name is debbie im from surrey not far off m25, at the mo i have a JR, hoping when the time is right and when ive got round im in doors, to have a couple more or so whether its lurchers, greyhounds or whippets then again all three, watch this space

Debbie b said:
MacSpadger said:

Hiya and welcome

Im a newbie as well so i better introduce myself as well, my name is debbie im from surrey not far off m25, at the mo i have a JR, hoping when the time is right and when ive got round im in doors, to have a couple more or so whether its lurchers, greyhounds or whippets then again all three, watch this space

Hello and welcome to k9 you two :D

some pic's of your woofers are most welcome :thumbsup:

would like to but dont know how to, a bit confusing, to say the least

Debbie b said:
MacSpadger said:

Hiya and welcome

Welcome both of you - k9 is a great place to be! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and so has sarah.............cos i copied your pic and sent it to her in a pm !!

Debbie b said:
would like to but dont know how to, a bit confusing, to say the least
Its really easy debbie, if i can do it ....anyone can.................get a photobucket acount, download your pic's onto it and then simply copy and paste the pic you want directly onto here :thumbsup:

Was this Thread about Putting Faces to Names?

Schmick

035Tina.jpg

One when I had hair (I am on the left)

Mitchell34.jpg

And no hair again

032Skipper.jpg

ah ha..................nice to put a face to the name :thumbsup:

not to sure about the first one though :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back