The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lily's Blog

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Only just catching up with this thread Nicky - congratulations on your new arrival. Lily is gorgeous :wub: and I'm looking forward to reading all about her adventures :D

Oh Nicky she is adorable :wub: you lucky lady.... this is an fab idea... I have been sat here with a coffee, reading and having a giggle at her little antics... xxx

:x :x eww eww eww she is now not getting any iggy snogs tonight she just pooped in me kitchen and while i was getting kitchen roll to clean it up she flamming well bloody eat it :x :x dirty little trollope as she is ,ooo god i feel sick now and if you look at her cute little face im sure its guna wana be kissed by somone at some point tonight just hope i dun forget :x :x

:x :x eww eww eww she is now not getting any iggy snogs tonight she just pooped in me kitchen and while i was getting kitchen roll to clean it up she flamming well bloody eat it :x :x dirty little trollope as she is ,ooo god i feel sick now and if you look at her cute little face im sure its guna wana be kissed by somone at some point tonight just hope i dun forget :x :x

Oh dear think she thought she could get some more goodness out of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear think she thought she could get some more goodness out of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: that or she just to dam greedy to part with it :x ooo yeh nearly forgot shes going for her first jabs tomoz and iv made her first pink leather diamond bling collar and matching leath will get some pics up of her modling it later ,couldnt find nice one anywere that would fit her so as i do made it myself (w00t)

Aw she was just trying to help her mummy clean it up :x ........ you have kissed her though, haven't you?

Aw she was just trying to help her mummy clean it up :x ........ you have kissed her though, haven't you?
ermmmm nope :- :-

(w00t) were off to the vets at 4pm today for lilys first injection shes 14weeks and 1day old today ,and opps she likes sleeping in the big bed with her mammy now ,so i think thats were shel be sleeping from now on she dont move all night once she there bless her :wub: and lets face it who wouldnt want an iggy to cuddle upto on a night :-

getting rid of the evidence more like lol!!!

little update on our lily well shes well and truley settle in now has all of them wrapped around her paws :D especaily tia shel do almost anything for her weather it be giving her treat to her or playing with her pinching her bed she keeps them pesky boys at bay to :D shes had her first injection on tuesday and didnt bat an eye lid she was to busy scoffing the treats the vet gave her :lol:

yesterday she was the funniest thing ever i put my mirror on the floor to do somthing and she saw her reflection and started barking at it :lol: :lol: well i was crying with laughter as she kept running at it barking and then bowing and barking running at it then running away sideways was so funny she really thought her reflection was another iggy :lol: i will try to get this on film at some point today you will wee yourselves its so funny ...

she loves the garden to were out ther now on nice furry blanket in the shade and shes happinly chewing a treat and potty training is going really well oviousley wev had few accidents but she still only a baby so to be expected.

she now sleeps in with me and im happy to let her to be honest :b

all in all so far not as hard as i expected to be honest :D

pics and hopefullt a vid of the mirror thing to follow later :D

Looking forward to seeing the new photos. Glad she's settling in very well.

im really enjoying reading about lily nicky ,it brings a smile to my face ,hearing what she has got up too :D

Me too, its so nice to see how much happyness and laughter she has brought into your life after your loss. Its such a great idea to have a blog too so everybody can see what its really like to live with an Ig, the good , the bad and the ugly :p

Lily sounds just the tonic after all your sadness . It's nice to see that you are happy again . Lily has landed in iggy heaven :lol:

Me too, its so nice to see how much happyness and laughter she has brought into your life after your loss. Its such a great idea to have a blog too so everybody can see what its really like to live with an Ig, the good , the bad and the ugly :p

Lily sounds just the tonic after all your sadness . It's nice to see that you are happy again . Lily has landed in iggy heaven :lol:
she has brought a bit of happyness to my life ,shel never replace my poppy though i still cry every day i miss her so much she the first thing i think of wen i wake in the morning and the last thing i think of before i go to sleep at night :(

sorry having bad day :(

I can't wait to see the mirror thing , she sounds hilarious :D She has settled in so well :thumbsup: She is obviously enjoying being a spoilt little madam :wub:

she has brought a bit of happyness to my life ,shel never replace my poppy though i still cry every day i miss her so much she the first thing i think of wen i wake in the morning and the last thing i think of before i go to sleep at night :(

sorry having bad day :(
There will be good days and bad days but one day there will be more good days than bad :huggles:

lily is doing great shes getting more and more confident by the day ,cant wait till we can walk her ,shel only be walked with tia as the boys go way to mad when ther out so untill she has another iggy play mate in the future :- tia will be her walking mate (w00t) shes still made as a hatter but has settle now into a nice routine ,and boy dun she sleep in the most weirdest positions iv woken up few times with her wrapped around my head (w00t) heres an example of her sleeping on sofa yesterday evening .....

DSCF2233.jpg

DSCF2232.jpg

That does not look comfortable Lily! Are you another pup that like sleeping wrapped around your mum's head?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back