The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lily's Blog

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lily is soooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub: - and those ears are amazing. :lol:

What a little cutie :wub: :wub: :wub: Loving those ears as well :wub: :teehee: :lol:

omg shes so cute :wub:

love her ears, she looks so comical, :clown: in a cute way of course :huggles:

little update on lily ,shes been doing just fine living at the nicky house :D she been on her first walk (sorry didnt get any pics)lets just say it was a challenge and we had to go back for mummy tia to assist :lol: soon as tia was there she was fine and got used to the lead pretty quick .

ok now for how shes fitted into our pack ,she has tia so loving her its unreal tia absolutly adores her there never apart ,wen millie and meg came to our house at first if milly wen to play with her tia would put herself in the middle and bark at millie and would not allow millie to play with her ,but now shes used to millie she allowed lol ,i think at first they were all rather miffed by her being there as she a little live wire (wen people say iggys think they are invinceable) there right this little madam shows no fear and many of times iv caught her in mid flight trying to jump of somthing (w00t) and even wen she not trying to jump off anything she hopping around like a flamming kangaroo :lol: i swear shes trying to jump so hight she jumps in my arms ,so we been trying to put a stop to this for obviouse reasons .

well she loves her food ,and potty training is doing just great ,no accidents for a while now ,maybe that will change once the cold weather starts time will tell ,shes so funny to the other day she must have been busting for a poo but wanted to great me first as id just come bk from somwere and she jumped up on my lap but as she did she farted as she was in mid jump and a bit of poop came flying outa her butt :lol: was so funny i laughed for nearly an hour :lol: hmm yesterday wasnt a good day for poor lily as she got stung by a wasp on her lip and boy did she give me a fright she was screaming the house down but after some seriouse cuddling was fine and seem to have forgotton all about it this morning :D

well all in all dun think im doing to bad a first time iggy slave :D

my girls :wub: :wub:

DSCF2319-1.jpg

Sounds like little Lily has everyone , canine and human wrapped round her cute little paws ( just as it should be ) :lol:

Oh bless, she is such a little cherub :wub: :wub: :wub:

shes so funny to the other day she must have been busting for a poo but wanted to great me first as id just come bk from somwere and she jumped up on my lap but as she did she farted as she was in mid jump and a bit of poop came flying outa her butt :lol: was so funny i laughed for nearly an hour :lol:
That's the best laugh I have had all week Nicky. :lol: :lol:

That is a really beautiful photo of Lily and Tia all snuggled up. :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this be Lily and Poppy's blog now. Or will we have 2 blogs to coooooo over. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ooooo yes forgot about this ,well if you seen my other posts you can see how much we enjoy having lily because now we have 2 (w00t) introducing little poppy (w00t)

Picture014-1.jpg

shes such a good girl compared to lily (w00t) well that is untill lily showes her the ropes :lol: im shure there guna be partners in crime :clown: lily is completly house train now and little poppy has started going in the litter tray so im very pleased on how easy they are to house train as after loads of reading and this seeming to be a so called problem ,i thought id have my work cut out ,but was easy ,lily has now started a bit of training and is going good she now sits on comand and wev just started recall wich is guna be fun :clown: so il keep u all posted :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back