The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lamping man said:
Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup: The DVDs that have been asked for have been collected by Royal Mail and are as I write  on there way to you.There are not as many pictures  as applied to the last Open so it will not appear to be death by a thousand cuts,as you view them this time. :) There is no charge from me. Will you perhaps consider putting an extra pound in ,the next time you contribute to your favourite dog charity. Hope you all enjoy them.

Many thanks :thumbsup:   :cheers:   :luck:

thankyou lampy for the dvd thats very nice of you to send us a copy :thumbsup:

will make a donation to our local dog rehoming centre :thumbsup:

Well done folks . :thumbsup:

Oh no TC :eek: I hope you didn't get mud on your jeans. Many more washes and they'll disintegrate. :wacko: Don't worry though, i'm still looking out for you. Haven't found the right pair yet. Obviously now, they will need to accommodate you and two or three ferrets as well (w00t) :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Well done folks . :thumbsup:
Oh no TC :eek:   I hope you didn't get mud on your jeans. Many more washes and they'll  disintegrate.  :wacko:   Don't worry though, i'm still looking out for you. Haven't found the right pair yet. Obviously now, they will need to accommodate you and two or three ferrets as well (w00t)   :thumbsup:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

They did well you know, lots of mud, and look.....NO roots :eek: 8) :wacko:

TCx

Please excuse the 'colouring in' had to remove my unladylike gesture to the photographer :b

Image00001-3.jpg

Badger getting a bit impatient seeing all those bunnies bolting and doing his River Dance impression :b but look at those sexy jeans (w00t) :* :- "

Image00062-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O h no TC I would rather not look at the sexy jeans. :teehee: One of the rips I do think has got bigger since Saturday :eek: Was it a ferret??

BTW. I am having one of my websites re designed. Can I include yours as a link? :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
O h no TC I would rather not look at the sexy jeans. :teehee:   One of the rips I do think has  got bigger since Saturday :eek: Was it a ferret??
BTW. I am having one of my websites re designed. Can I include yours as a link? :thumbsup:

You know you love them really (w00t) I think the hole got slightly bigger yesterday, but it wasn't a ferret, God knows how it happened :eek: Still, they're looking good for 15 years old don't you think :- "

I'd be honoured that you would put a link on your website, thank you very much :thumbsup: I shall look forward to seeing the new look :*

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
Got our DVD today, Thankyou lampy :huggles: I'm sure there was a few bemused looks at the post office sorting office at the 'Spryers' on the envelope :lol:

thanks for the dvd lampy,just sitting down to watch it now :p :teehee: :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say thanks for the DVD Lampy, it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to view it yet :b but will be doing so shortly :thumbsup:

TCx

:eek:

TC said:
Just wanted to say thanks for the DVD Lampy, it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to view it yet  :b   but will be doing so shortly  :thumbsup:
TCx

:eek: What!! You haven't looked at it. Shame on you TC. Send it back. :lol:

What size jeans do you wear? Bet you haven't been asked that question today (w00t) I'd hate to get the wrong size :b

lamping man said:
:eek:
TC said:
Just wanted to say thanks for the DVD Lampy, it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to view it yet  :b   but will be doing so shortly  :thumbsup:
TCx

:eek: What!! You haven't looked at it. Shame on you TC. Send it back. :lol:

What size jeans do you wear? Bet you haven't been asked that question today (w00t) I'd hate to get the wrong size :b

:eek: Missed this reply (w00t)

Have finally (after a few hectic days) been able to sit down and relax and peruse this wonderful selection of photographs. You really did excel yourself Mr Lampy, there are some amazing shots in there o:) Thank you so much :huggles:

Certainly a few more to add to my website of the lads :* BUT I can't believe you cropped this one when you posted it, what a prime oportunity to really show off the full magnificence of my jeans (w00t) 8) :- "

Image00001.jpg

So, on the subject of jeans and their sizes 8) Going by the hugeness of my arse in this picture, I'd say get the biggest pair you can possibly find and hope I can just about squeze in them :b :wacko: :eek:

Image00001-1.jpg

Glad you liked the pics TC :) They are nicely arranged on your website. Really good. As for the ones of you, I do try and show you at your VERY best :- " hence my not showing every rip (w00t)

I have been approached by someone that is doing a book on whippets. He has asked to use some of my photographs. You just might get yourself viewed by an even bigger audience :lol: You have been warned :thumbsup:

Hi everyone. I've just been looking through some more of my pictures from the EXTRAVAGANZA. I don't know if you've seen these :thumbsup

A8.jpg

A9.jpg

A10.jpg

A11.jpg

A12.jpg

A13.jpg

lamping man said:
Glad you liked the pics TC :)   They are nicely arranged on your website. Really good. As for the ones of you, I do try and show you at your VERY best :- "  hence my not showing every rip (w00t)
I have been approached by someone that is doing a book on whippets. He has asked to use some of my photographs. You just might get yourself viewed by an even bigger audience :lol:   You have been warned :thumbsup:

(w00t) I missed this (w00t)

Lampy, you crack me up, but also scare the wits out of me 8)

Thanks for the compliments re the pic on the website, I'm just very grateful to have them, thanks so much :huggles:

The pics you've posted tonight are fantastic, lucky for me I've seen them all, and more, on the DVD of the event :*

There are some lovely shots there of Charford Beth for Jo to see, she is running with Trix's Meg :wub:

TCx

(w00t) Love it!

Would like to point out that although my rear IS that wide, my dog's front normally ISN'T :- "

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back