The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lamping man said:
IMG_0847.jpg

I love this photo...such determination and keenness!!!

just found these two of my girl and surrey hills

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

same shot as the last but brought closer

IMG_15241.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Is this Charford Beth as well?

TCx

lamping man said:
TC said:
IMG_0930.jpg

Is this Charford Beth as well?

TCx

I think it is. White tip to tail etc :thumbsup:

Then I think this might be her also.... Well Done Lampy, you got more than you thought o:)

TCx

p.s. Do you like my new signature? I absolutely LOVE it (w00t) 8) :- "

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

And here in the coat....

IMG_0955.jpg

Wow TC that is a seriously good signature (w00t) I like it. In fact I like anything you do :blink: :lol: I can't do signatures :( but i'll know where to come for some expert guidance.

I'm just off to the charity shop. Its a jeans thing. Larger lady sizes :blink: (w00t) No names :oops: :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Wow TC that is a seriously good signature (w00t) I like it. In fact I like anything you do :blink:   :lol:   I can't do signatures :(   but i'll know where to come for some expert guidance. I'm just off to the charity shop. Its a jeans thing. Larger lady sizes :blink:   (w00t)   No names :oops:   :thumbsup:

It's quite impressive, isn't it (w00t) I worried slightly about offering your services, but then thought you wouldn't mind as you seem so accommodating when it comes to taking complimentary pictures of people :- "

Have a good time at the shops :D

TCx

Thats great TC

Cant wait to see your new pair of jeans :- "

haycroft said:
Thats great TC
Cant wait to see your new pair of jeans :- "

me too, especially if his shopping skills are anything like my OH - he still hasn't realised that I'm not tall, thin with big t*** :- " :lol:

I've got a shoe horn you can borrow if you need it :thumbsup: :lol:

Congratulations all the finalists, especially Karen & the Mitchells, Tracy and Lesley :cheers:

Hope Maggie's rib injury wasn't too bad :luck: Hopefully our run of bad luck will end at some point and we will see you all again at some point in the new year.

TC - LOVE the new footer :lol: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
,hey up lampy,just been watching lure coursing on youtube from america .they chase three bags as lures .seemed like the dogs were running the course and not cutting the corners.have you seen it? what do you think good idea or what.

controversial said:
,hey up lampy,just been watching lure coursing on youtube from america .they chase three bags as lures .seemed like the dogs were running the course and not cutting the corners.have you seen it? what do you think good idea or what.
How do I get it Graham?? Give us the instructions mate

A big well done to all, especially lesley/andy sarah/bob and nice to see Sarah and cupids arrow doing so well :cheers:

trish put them on .you can get all sorts on it ,irish coursing waterloo cup etc .just have to play around :lol: (w00t)

Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup: The DVDs that have been asked for have been collected by Royal Mail and are as I write on there way to you.There are not as many pictures as applied to the last Open so it will not appear to be death by a thousand cuts,as you view them this time. :)

There is no charge from me. Will you perhaps consider putting an extra pound in ,the next time you contribute to your favourite dog charity. Hope you all enjoy them.

Many thanks :thumbsup: :cheers: :luck:

lamping man said:
Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup: The DVDs that have been asked for have been collected by Royal Mail and are as I write  on there way to you.There are not as many pictures  as applied to the last Open so it will not appear to be death by a thousand cuts,as you view them this time. :) There is no charge from me. Will you perhaps consider putting an extra pound in ,the next time you contribute to your favourite dog charity. Hope you all enjoy them.

Many thanks :thumbsup:   :cheers:   :luck:

Thanks lampy, I can't wait to get mine (w00t) You're a star :* Consider the donation sorted :thumbsup:

TCx

p.s. My jeans had a lovely outing yesterday, they went ferreting :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back