The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lynperry Whippet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
both the blue, and black n white whippet are two great coursing dogs, hope we have some more sport soon. like to see a black pup come into the running. tony

Can we have more pictures of these Lynperry dogs on here , just to see how much they look alike

my lynperry dog at six months, ill post another tommorow.

Hi Sparky. Great photo. We 've got one of those plants in a pot behind that dog thats in the way!! :D . See you soon Tony.

Always complimentary

Lampingman :cheers:

:lol: Hi Tony, he looks well. Is that Bill or Ben hiding near the watering can .HA!HA! , Corky :lol:

hi corky, thats archie 4 weeks ago.he's different again now, a real powerhouse 20 n 1/4 inch and 30 pound and just starting to find his feet. chris you like my palm, bet they do better in your neck of the woods. tony

Hi Tony. On a serious note. Your dog looks just fine. You should photo him against something of a known size to put him in perspective. We can then see what the 20+ inches looks like. Has he stopped scratching your hands to ribbons yet?

Chris :)

hi chris, he has stopped biting now and i couldnt wish for a more well behaved dog. although, he is a nutter and at the moment as taken a fancy to jumping down a grass banking and sliding on his chest on the wet grass. i think i am gunna have to stop take'ing him there as i can see him injuring himself. ill get a pic up soon, hows zorro doing? regards tony

Hi Tony. Zorro is just fine. Couldn't be more pleased with him. One of his sisters is back with me as the owner has been taken ill. It very much looks like she is back with me permanently so all hell has broken loose with her and Z. They play and scrap all day. Did your two play fight much and if so has it run its course? I'd be interested to find out Tony.

Regards to you

Chris

lamping man said:
Hi Tony. Zorro is just fine. Couldn't be more pleased with him. One of his sisters is back with me as the owner has been taken ill. It very much looks like she is back with me permanently so all hell has broken loose with her and Z. They play and scrap all day. Did your two play fight much and if so has it run its course? I'd be interested to find out Tony.
Regards to you

Chris

Chris,

Samael is now just over 5 months and Gabriel is just under 10 months, when they are not curled uptogether they are hanging off each other's throats! :b

You learn to just leave them be! :- "

Scott.

hi chris, play fight is not the word. they fight all day and do my head in completley, the only time i like to intervene is when archie is trying to choke cleo to death. also archie is trying to shag cleo now and ad a go at me until i gave him a swift upper cut to the chin!. maybe soon they might grow out of it. i hope.

Callie and Sienna are 10 months and they scrap like good uns, now they have Spry and she joins in and takes no prisoners, all good fun (w00t) Thanks chris :thumbsup: :- "

hi corky, he's doing well. just starting to show him a few bunnies, and hes looking quite keen for them. gunna try and pick a good moment for him. he is also well keen for feather and is attemting partridge and pheasant.

TONY THE PUP LOOKS LONG IN THE LEG MATE, HE LOOKS WELL, ALL THE BEST , CORKY

hi corky, he's a big un, he is excactly what i wanted. we will be out for a hare come september. regards tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back