The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meg Is Still Potty

beaubeau

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, I would've thought that Meg had grown out of this by now but no, she still loves her pot !! :lol:

Took these yesterday.. while baking in the sun..

-2-2.jpg

--1.jpg

-3-3.jpg

-1-4.jpg

Tracey x

Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless,enjoying the lovely sunshine 8) :wub:

(w00t) Hahaha!

Aww bless her little cotton socks :wub: maybe she thinks she'll grow bigger if she sits in it long enough :wub:

Lovely photos, don't they just love the sun!

Emma and Jesse

xXx

(w00t) :lol: Look at Meg all cosy in her pot, im suprised she can still fit in it.

They all looked really chilled out, bathing in the sun. :huggles:

lovely pictures of them enjoying the sun. Meg must find something comfortable about lying in the pot :wub:

What happens if you water her :devil:

Bless them, they all look so chilled in the sunshine - fab pics tracey

Loved it when she was a pup, but it's even better now (w00t)

They all look very well and certainly enjoying the sunshine 8)

TCx

That really has to be the winner for the most bizarre bed for a whippet. :lol: Great shots.

She really loves that pot doesn't she? :wub: Lovely to see your dogs chilling out in the sunshine. :D

Tracy,i often have a look at the photo of when she was a "puppy in a pot",it always makes me smile :)

She now looks like a Queen on her throne looking down at her underlings :D

Just brilliant :thumbsup:

think that pots got her name on it (w00t) loved seeing her in it last year :thumbsup: and thought it was a great pic :huggles:

think you should paint her name on the side :p :teehee:

:lol: She thinks she's in the jungle ...... watching for prey (w00t)

Lovely pictures, Tracey - they look so relaxed and happy :D :thumbsup:

:teehee: I'm so glad Meg hasn't given up on her pottiness!! Love the photos :thumbsup:

Pics made me laugh, a lot. Bless :wub:

Aww :lol: still in there then.. :thumbsup: those are lovely pictures of all of them... :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back