The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
I agree Hannah, there are loads of good ideas on there.
also while looking found my mates bitch who lives in Tipperary Irland (I know it's a long way to Tipperary) Ickledo Ebony (nothing what so ever to do with this but I found it interesting.

OK it's down to 2 names

PARKSTONE SWEET EBONY

or

PARKSTONE EBONY ROSE
Pole! Pole! Pole! Pole! Pole! Pole! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Parkstone Ebony Rose [/SIZE]for me has a certain ring to it :thumbsup:

but I do like Parkstone Sweet Ebony too, just not as much :D

I like both but my first Greyhound was a Rose, so i'll have to go with Parkstone Ebony Rose :wub:

Parkstone Sweet Ebony for me (Fletch's sister is called Ebony :wub: )

P.S. Thanks for the help Lana :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
No need for a poll!

i've decided but it was hard?.

Parkstone Ebony Rose will be the 1st choice name and Parkstone Sweet Ebony as 2nd choice (for the KC REG as you have to give 1st & 2nd choices.)

Thanks for everyones help.

i'm filling up i'm so emotional :lol:

More pictures of Parkstone Ebony Rose then please Mark (a lovely name too!)

You got KC names for the other two? Only what with me being bored lol I thought maybe you could name them all along the lines of types of wood?

E.g. Parkstone sweet maple

Parkstone sweet cherry etc?

The men in the white coats are arriving soon! :- "

Lovely names Mark - it must be hard when you choose all those names for them all. :wub:

Well done Mark- SUPERB names both of them :)) VERY hard to choose between them

Caz x

so up to now it's

Parkstone Ebony Rose

Parkstone Zackery Binx - Please ;)

Parkstone ?????? B/W pup, got a name for him/her yet?

You got KC names for the other two
um forgot about the other 2 :lol:

No problem Tina, i'll put that as his 1st choice (you should get it as the Parkstone bit more or less ensures you get the 1st choice)

so just the Black & White boy. (his pet name will be Otis) so we could go with an Otis Reding song title.

Parkstone stand by me or Parkstone Trick or Treat

otis redding songs :D

Tina&Chance said:
Parkstone stand by me or Parkstone Trick or Treat   
otis redding songs  :D
Think you find Stand by Me is a Ben E King song.

Like Parkstone Respect.

Have checked in my Rolling Stone Rock Bible and can confirm it was written by Otis Redding

Just caught up congrats on puppies Mark and Paula, sorry to hear about the 2 little ones lost, :(

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well done to mum Kerry, lovely babies [/SIZE] :cheers: :wub:

I've just caught up too - been "Up North" to your neck of the woods Mark - would have called in if I'd known they'd been born! Congratulations, and so pleased that you got your black bitch at last. I did like Sweet Ebony, but I'll forgive you for chosing Ebony Rose, as we remember "Our Rose", and it sort of ties in doesn't it?

I am sure Tina's pup Binx will be blue fawn - our Jenna was the same when she was born - I was convinced she was blue at birth, but in a few days she was more fawn. I think your monitor is ok Judy, because I can see a fawn head, and blue mask too.

Hope they all continue to do well, and the other litter are scrummy - I do like parti colours, especially brindle and white like our Squeaks. Must be lovely having so many running around!!!!!! Bet you're tearing your hair out when they start squeaking to come out and play - we found with our pups, the more you play with them, the more they want to be out - NIGHTMARE!! :wacko: Lovely though :wub:

I'm sure you'll be fast asleep by now Mark, dreaming of little black Mo flying down the track as fast as her dad. I'm off to bed now too.

Night night -_-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back