The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The group (2 days old)

DSCF0005.JPG

Very, at the mo! :p she looks like a little mink.

i'm more than happy with her.

A little white on the foot always helps - hope she keeps some white nails - so much easier to trim! :D

Hannah who is Billy? You didn't have a Billy when I met them only a few days ago.

They have really changed in that time. :wub: Might have to pop around for another visit soon as they are changing so fast now.

BeeJay said:
Hannah who is Billy?  You didn't have a Billy when I met them only a few days ago.
They have really changed in that time.  :wub: Might have to pop around for another visit soon as they are changing so fast now.
Tis okay I've found the earlier photos now. Evil is now Billy. Much more suitable as he wasn't evil at all when he was cuddled up with Alan.

No photo of you sitting in with the pups and trying to sing and them howling back at you? :lol:

Very glad to see that the 3 pups are all doing well Mark. Mo's a little star. :wub:

Tina there are photos of blue fawns all over place on the K9 board. Try the new Tilly thread on gen disc whippets.

They are like a heard of velocaraptors when they get going.. :lol: ...you are quite right Barbara Evil is now Bill or Billy...a better name i do think as he is quite cuddly.. :wub: ..I've just fed them and have only just made it out alive.. :D .

Your pups Mark are looking very lovely and I think you have chosen the right ped name for your black girl .... :wub: Look out season 2006 !!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, how about a nice cute close up of Tascha to keep me going???? Playing with Jaqcuis pups today has got me all mushy!!!!

I tried feeding her to the pups this morning but the pups turned up their noses complaining that the meat was far too tough.. :lol: ..So i had to send her to work so therefore its my turn to play with the pups........ :wub: :huggles:

Mark, you're a real gent, the kids are drooling over the pics now, keep making me go back for another look. Well, I'm not complaining, it gives me a reason to drool myself LOL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:lol: *takes tissue and wipes monitor*. :lol:

Ok, enough with me drooling. Next question Mark, Jaqcui and I were talking about Tascha today (who else would we talk about), and we were trying to figure out what her colouring is. Care to enlighten us? :lol: :p

Mark Roberts said:
I've just fed them and have only just made it out alive
Wheres Hannah Chris? :eek:
I'm here :D .........The babes wouldn't be nasty to me :- "

Yep Evil Keneval (sp) is now called Billy Barbara ..........We thought that sounded better from a buyers point of view :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back