The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Having to much time on my hands i've just been looking through a Funny Names thread on Flappers Dream (greyhound site)

now you all know i've gone with a funny name for Candys pup (Parkstone Lucy Lastic)

now I know you all put a lot of time and effort into Mo KC/racing name but i've just come across a name that I think might amuse you all.

her pet name could be Dixie and her KC could then be PARKSTONE DIXIE NORMOUS

PARKSTONE DIXIE NORMOUS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

More suitable for a male pup maybe!!!!!!

Heheheheeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a different note, have you noticed Mark that you've got well over 1,000 replies to this thread????? Some going there.

Dixie Normous - LOL :lol:

Well Mark I'm gonna throw a spanner in the works and, although you've decided on Ebony Rose, say that you should combine the favourites and go with

Parkstone Our Sweet Ebony Rose Girl

:teehee:

What other names did your pick for the older litter Mark?

Hannah - those babies are just gorgeous! Have you chosen all your KC names?

Mark Roberts said:
Must teach him to use the hoover and dishwasher
Go and wash your mouth out! thats womans work. :- "
At the risk of sounding Chauvanistic I could not agree more ...!!!! :eek: :- " .The dishwasher and hoover were both bought as pressies for my lovely wife and i wouldn't want to interfere with her enjoyment.... :sweating: .

Hannah - those babies are just gorgeous! Have you chosen all your KC names?
Yes Aslan all names have been chosen and i would tell you if i could remember what they are... :oops: ..as i said previously i'm useless with names .. :blink: :b .

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
Having to much time on my hands i've just been looking through a Funny Names thread on Flappers Dream (greyhound site)
now you all know i've gone with a funny name for Candys pup (Parkstone Lucy Lastic)

now I know you all put a lot of time and effort into Mo KC/racing name but i've just come across a name that I think might amuse you all.

her pet name could be Dixie and her KC could then be PARKSTONE DIXIE NORMOUS
suppose it could be the one and only! :clown:

CHRIS@SCWRC said:
At the risk of sounding Chauvanistic I could not agree more ...!!!! :eek:   :- " .The dishwasher and hoover were both bought as pressies for my lovely wife and i wouldn't want to interfere with her enjoyment.... :sweating: .
:eek: :eek: :eek:

A very dear friend of mine was given SAUCEPANS for her birthday once (and ONLY once) and shouted 'It's MY birthday - not the kitchen's!!!! (w00t) '

Quite right too! ;)

A very dear friend of mine was given SAUCEPANS for her birthday once (and ONLY once) and shouted 'It's MY birthday - not the kitchen's!!!!  '
Women are never happy :- "

OK then.

ohhh is that a black bitch :wub:

DSCF0005.JPG

Great Scott ! There's a black one in there! How did that happen.

Lots of Charcoal to the mum to be and Black Dylon (cold water one obviously) we can only race her when it's dry :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back