The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lana I've sent off to the KC but I'm still waiting for them to reply (w00t) ...........I'll post their pedigree names when I get them :thumbsup:

Eric and bestest friend :blink: :lol:

3nearl_4_weeks_120.jpg

They look even better the older they get.

Well done Hannah on rearing a realy nice looking litter.

Thanks :b .......They look even better when they're asleep (w00t) ......Must admit I'm very proud of them being my first litter and all :D .......Saying that, your lot look pretty fine aswell ;)

i'll see them in the flesh when I call in for the Tea & cake. (around the 20th)

What is it with you lot trying to convert me? You know i'm far to innocent to go racing with you rowdy lot!

Mark Roberts said:
What is it with you lot trying to convert me?
it's ok Vicky youd fit in with Hannah she's a p##s head too. :- "
But if we got together we'd never see no sodding racing :lol:

Vicky said:
But if we got together we'd never see no sodding racing  :lol:
That's ok the bar at the champs is great and cheap lol ........We'll just get Mark to fill out the program :lol:

Oh OH :wub: GORGEOUS babies Hannah :wub: tyey really are growing into little BEAUTS :wub: Just been onto Gaz :- " pleeeeeez can we have another puppy-but sadly no was the answer :( :( :( got the hump now :(

think i need a drink now :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :wacko:

Caz x

Thats a shame Caz as Eric is to die for :wub: :wub: .........I'm not allowed to keep him as I'm ment to be lucky to be able to keep the 2 girls let alone dear Eric :( ...........I've run out of drink now so I guess its bed time for me :angry:

And Mark what are you saying about Vicky and myself
Hannah why are you going all posh? "Vicky & Myself"

What could any man say about you 2 goddeses :- "

Mark Roberts said:
Hannah why are you going all posh? "Vicky & Myself"
What could any man say about you 2 goddeses  :- "
Double trouble thats what i would say... :eek: ...I do not know how ANY MAN cold cope with 2 women ....I think 1 is more than enough for anyone.... :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back