The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup: I have one black dog left but would need to know where he was going .......A working home would be fine as long as it was a very good permanent home :D

he's on EDRD website. haven't got a clue who he is though. there looking well nice those pups. sparky

Thanks .........I can't get on the edrd site, but I think i'll wait to see if anyone round my way wants him as at least he'll be local to me/ or know where he is ..........Thanks also for the compliment, they are a good looking bunch even if I say so myself lol :lol: :cheers:

You need one of those tinfoil hats and ariels that get sold on Ebay to prevent :alien: takeovers. That'll prevent all of those whippets from sucking out what remains of your brain.

It's worked for me. I wear one all the time in doors these days. :teehee: :wacko:

LOL :clown: ...............

Well the puppie's KC names are back ......... :D ......I tryed to incorperate Strike and part of either mum or dads kc name .....Obi being Gildi Midnight Storm and Inca being Vensuter Stars and Stripes :wacko:

Dylis = A Strike Past Midnight

Connie = Starstrike Little Hustler

Ben = Strike After The Storm

Eric = Stars Strikeblack ...........And......

Billy = Storm Rider Strikes .........

I didn't get all of my first choices but at least they let me repeat Strike in all of the names :sweating: :D

We are keeping Dylis and Connie ...............They are all very nice though... :wub: .

If Hannah had her way she would try to keep the remaining 4 pups. :sweating: .

ChrisBishop said:
We are keeping Dylis and Connie ...............They are all very nice though... :wub:   .If Hannah had her way she would try to keep the remaining 4 pups. :sweating: .
Oh how lovely - I've always loved the name Connie :D it was going to be my next choice when I breed Lily.

Jacquie said:
ChrisBishop said:
We are keeping Dylis and Connie ...............They are all very nice though... :wub:   .If Hannah had her way she would try to keep the remaining 4 pups. :sweating: .
Oh how lovely - I've always loved the name Connie :D it was going to be my next choice when I breed Lily.
Our Gabbi (springer) was going to be a Connie too, think she was a Tara for a bit too lol

Oh dear can't spell :p - was supposed to say it must be a popular name then :)

I've never heard of a Connie (dog) befor :D .........She started off as a Frankie but it didn't suit her ;) .........Anyway I have MORE pictures as asked for .........such a hardship :lol:

Jacob being maternal :wub:

4_weeks_old_001.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back