The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Here you got Tina

Tina's pups.

Picture_003.jpg

Yep Mo is very BLACK :- "

They are very strong little pups, there again with all the milk that Kerry's got for just the 3 of them they should be.

Gorgeous little pups :wub: :wub: , what do the bigger pups make of them Mark or are they off limits to them

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for the comments, no the older pups haven't met the younger 1's yet.

the older 1's met all the girls (adult bitch's) this morning, they seemed a bit confused that there was no milk bar on any of them?

:lol: I bet it was a bit confusing for the older ones too (w00t) they must be very tolerant

Thanks Mark it's just what I needed this morning :thumbsup:

I love the colour of Binx (he looks silver) :wub: :wub: aint they all like litttle fat puddings :wub: there growing so fast :wub: :wub:

The older 1's have seen it all before, Gypsy (Patkstone Lucky Charm) thought they were great untill they started to bite at her legs then she was off.

They are so adorable, and that one with mum :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hannah ~ those pups are a credit to you, you are making a cracking job of rearing them.

i'm passig you Thursday going to The Robinsons should be passing you on the way back around 1pm coming back? if your gonna be in i'll drop in.

Lovely puppies :wub: :wub: : and wow what shiney coats they have :D :p

Julie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back