The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dylis and Billy the terrible two :clown:

4_weeks_old_018.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: love the terror twins (Dylis and Billy), look at them angels all asleep :huggles: :wub: :wub: gorgeous!

Hannah have those pups got enough toys. Love the white poodley thing.

They are looking :wub:

Sooo sweet Hannah-The pups are acredit to you :wub: love the pics :wub: The last one -looks like the've had a hard day at the office -_- o:)

Well done with there names :thumbsup:

Caz x

PS- i know someone will be very pleased ;)

Hannah, lovely pictures :wub: :wub:

Dont they fill out fast :D :p :D

Julie

Thankyou for all of the nice comment's :huggles: .......They are very busy babie's and are trashing my :oops: ment living life to the full :D .......They've woken up OMG !!! must go and save the house :lol:

wer'e waiting for our little ones eyes to open :wub: Got it easy at the moment :- " but it wont be long before i will be tearing my hair out :huggles:

Caz x

We do need picture's Caz ..........Nothing like a litter of pup's trashing your house :lol:

Lovely puppies Hannah & Chris. I especially liked the one where they are all crashed out. I like those moments when Kaos is asleep too :D

Look at Ben - he's just got to be the odd one out doesn't he. Different colour, different sleeping position. :wub:

It's really interesting speaking to Hannah on the phone at the moment. First you get told what the puppies have been doing. :thumbsup: BTW Hannah is Eric still alive. :lol: Poor little chap keeps trying to escape from Hannah's care by hiding underneath the big pile of toys. He's the Indiana Jones of the litter by the sounds of it.

Then they go to sleep. :wub:

Then they wake up. Or should I say Ben wakes up and the noise starts as Ben demands something or maybe just wants a poo. Yep he has to tell the world about it. AND for some time. Clearly just got to find the right spot. :wub:

Then they all start to shout 'we want to be out there rampaging around'. So Hannah let's them out and then she starts saying odd things like ouch! and that's my elbow you little and OUCH! can't think why. :wub:

how about some new one week old pic's of the new Parkstone pups Mark please! :D

Ohhh, the new 1 week old Parkstone pups are so beautiful, I was the lucky ducky yesterday who got to see them with their mum Kerry. Lovely looking litter, and Kerry is such a sweetie too. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back