The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Thanks Hannah, gosh, that's a mouth full, I'll just say she's a beautiful whippie pup LOL :lol: :wub:

Remind me to keep Ste away from Tascha! He'll fall in love if he sees her as it's his favourite colour combination! Wouldn't mind but he's already spotted this post and been admiring the pups! :D

It's taken me two days to catch up with all the posts over New Year (we were away) and I've only just got to this one. What a roller-coaster ride it is reading through these last ten or twelve pages!! So sorry about the lost puppies, Mark, and so glad you got your long-awaited little Mo. Don't the big pups look HUGE compared to the little dinky 3-day olds? Kerry looks like the gentlest mum in the world. Well done! :thumbsup:

Jaqcui, you can tell Ste he can come and admire her all he wants. He's more than welcome.

on the KC she's down as White/Brindle.

Hannah glad to see your ok and not been eaten by the savages, you did it again! 1st you let Chris use the phone now the computer whats the world coming too :- "

I know .......He's sneaky and does this when I'm at work ..........Must teach him to use the hoover and dishwasher if he's so keen to do new things lol :lol:

Lovely pictures Hannah + Chris :wub: My havent they GROWN (w00t) got a BIG soft spot for Jo's little boy :wub: Luv em all :wub: :wub:

Caz x

All the puppies look fantastic mark+ paula :wub: love the black & white partis markings unusual :wub:

All the best Caz x

Gary said:
Lovely pictures Hannah + Chris :wub:   My havent they GROWN (w00t)   got a BIG soft spot for Jo's little boy  :wub: Luv em all  :wub:   :wub:

Caz x
They have definatly grown...........funny thing is Ben and Connie (the small bitch) have matched each other's weight each week and so far they are the smallest babies :wub: but theres only 4 oz between the heaviest and them :wub: ........Ben is a :clown: and the real happy joker of this litter........he'll be a real joy to own as he's very laid back and extremley playful and funny (not that I'm biased or anything).......... :D

with you all the way on that one Hannah :thumbsup: MEN huh

Mark,

congratulations again on both your litters, they are all beautiful and i have really enjoyed reading and seeing your posts & pic especially :thumbsup: your little Mo looks like a little star, love the name you have choosen :thumbsup: but dont forget we want some more pics of Lucy lastick(SP) (fab name), don't want one getting more publicity than the other !!!!!

Your entertainer looks like he is doing a fabulous job (hope you are paying him well !!!)

Andrea you must be so excited, your little pups photo shoot today is adorable, when do you get to fetch her home ??? love the name by the way, my last dog was called Tasha.

Good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: to all of you

and thanks again for such a good thread to read :thumbsup: Keep the pics coming.

Julie

Such gorgeous puppies all of them :wub: :wub: I am going to have to put a password on my PC cos OH wants another and keeps saying look at these pups, I've told him he can when it's puppy time for us but I could so easily give in when I see all the pics and look at my two lovely girls :wub: :wub:

Adorable entertainers too BTW o:)

Well we introduced the JRT to the pups this morning, she was terrified.

the pups pulled her to bits.

IF I DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES HE CANT HURT ME

DSCF0001.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back