The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Lovely pics of gorgeous girls mark :wub: :wub: and haven't they grown (w00t) not before time either :- "

I know! there should of been pics before but? well I kept forgetting lol. o:)

wow how HUGE is Mo :wub: !! and Lucy is just stunning :wub: !

well worth the wait :thumbsup:

Tina we'll sort a day out soon to nip down and get on the beach for a walk.

Here you are then .......The one and only (thank god (w00t) ) Connie and Eric o:)

Connie___Eric_089.jpg

Lesley, I will post some pic's tomoz of Binx, I haven't took many because as you all know I have the most rubbish digi-cam ever!

Binx by the way is bigger and fatter than Mo (and thats saying something!!), no wonder Paula nick-named him chunk (w00t) he's a bit of a head case too :blink:

Mark I'm looking forward to it :thumbsup:

17lb :eek: that is big!!

I haven't got anything to weigh Binx with though :( he eats like a horse and looks like a little porker! and boy is he getting fast!

Mo should end up about 24lb (racing weight)

if I remember i'll bring my scales down and weigh him for you.

Cheers Mark :thumbsup: better make it large adult greyhound scales though (w00t)

Mark I think he should be re-named 'Blimp' (w00t)

will post pic's of him tomoz :thumbsup: you won't believe the size of him, not saying that he's tall but boy he's chubby!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back