The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
Mo should end up about 24lb (racing weight)
if I remember i'll bring my scales down and weigh him for you.

And the rest :blink: ....My Eric is only 16 lb's yesterday and he's nearly 4 week's older than her :eek: ......How big do you reckon Lucy will be ?? cos Connie is smaller than her aswell (w00t)

Hannah, Mo's fat as a pig at the mo! ment lol so she should end up about 24lb,

Lucy I recon she's gonna end up 19/20lb.

Got Spry weighed Sunday shes 12lb 7 weighed the previous week weighed 11lb 3 (w00t) little whoppet me thinks :- " reckon she'll be about 40lb when grown :lol:

She doesn't look fat though and she eats like a pig :unsure:

Mo 17lb has she eaten one of the other whips :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some lovely puppies out there. Mo & Lucy look a couple of smashers Mark. And hopefully in different weight groups too! Connie & Eric look lovely too. All these little black pups about ! Well some of them are little anyway - I don't think Kaos will be in the same weight group as yours. :b

Lovely pictures everyone. Hannah, can we have some more pictures of Connie and Eric standing up? They are looking great :wub: Black just is THE colour at the moment isn't it!!! (I don't like to mention that we started this latest trend with our five :lol: )

Darcia said:
Lovely pictures everyone. Hannah, can we have some more pictures of Connie and Eric standing up? They are looking great :wub:   Black just is THE colour at the moment isn't it!!! (I don't like to mention that we started this latest trend with our five  :lol:   )

I shall try, but they don't do the standing still thing yet :unsure: ......as a matter of fact they are like 2 road runner's on perminant speed most of the time :blink: :wacko: (w00t) .......and yes Black is definatly the new black this year on the track :wub: well it's perfection isn't it :D

What with all your parti colour's ?? ........... we all know there's nothing wrong with a party opp's ment parti........and as you know people get your Ella and my Miya muddled up.......Oh cunning plan coming on :oops: lol

Here is a pic of Mo (Parkstone Sweet Ebony) & Lucy (Parkstone Lucy Lastic) in the early stages of training for the lure.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

There again i'd better keep it a secret we dont want to give to many tips away to the oposition do we. o:)

Tina, it won't be long now till you see them in the flesh seeing as the weathers getting better? Talacha here we come lol :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: YAY come to Talacra beach the cleanest one in wales (NOT!) where people bury there dog poo in the sand :x

still it's nice by the water, you just get the odd turd floating there and dirty nappies! (w00t)

looking forward to it Mark ;)

Tina,

I was looking forward to it? not so sure now? only joking the next nice spell we get i'll give you a ring and we'll sort it out.

Looking forward to seeing Binx, i'll bring the pups and his mum down and we can have a strole by the lighthouse. :pirate:

we can do a but of terd spotting? :x

no problem Mark :thumbsup: just give me a bell and hopefully I won't be working, been working most weekends (damn weddings, I do silver service), let me know in the week though so I can pull a sicky :- " (w00t)

Talacra's not that bad now it's had a big clean up but one time it was :x :x really looking forward to seeing the pups and the ever gorgeous Kerry :wub:

OK a few pics just for Tina? 1st Mo! (Parkstone Sweet Ebony)

(hope non of our opposition use these pictures as training tips)

Mo,

another of Mo,

Here you go Dad,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back