The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:oops: I was going to tell you the other day but forgot :b ......Old age you know :D ........No need to book, I guess it will be a case of pay £1 and line up after the racing :thumbsup: ......I did tell Steve it's a good extra £20 for the club :D

Think I need a better camera? either that or use this 1 more?

Might just give the pups a short run then Hannah.

:wub: :wub: :wub: OMG!!! how stunning they all look Mark, Mo, Lucy and Max one big happy family :wub: :wub:

going for a walk tonight (when it's a bit cooler) with my lot and my bro's bringing his camera :thumbsup: lots of pic's and good ones I hope :b :p

Binx looks a bit bigger and fatter than Mo, it might just be the way she's positioned though :wub:

I was with them all Sunday and they are all gorgeous, :wub: :wub: and Max has a real liking for the laydees, especially callie :- "

Looking forward to pics of Chance and Binx Tina :wub: :wub: and of course Indi if he can be bothered :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
and Max has a real liking for the laydees
Bit of an understantment there Lesley lol, don't think he even checked for a pulse did he :oops:

No mark and age isn't an issue either had to protect Spry's dignity too (w00t) male slut he is :lol:

ooo lesley you can be so hurtfull. :( you mean people actualy talk behind my back :eek:

just a couple of pic's of Binx for his family tree thread :p

:b

IMAG0046.jpg

:wub:

IMAG0078.jpg

Chance and Binx :wub: :wub:

IMAG0083.jpg

:wub: Binx (and Chance) look lovely Tina ......How heavy is Binx now ?? ......Just being nosey .....

Hi Tina,

He's looking fantastic, your doing a realy good job with him. ;)

he looks stunning. :thumbsup:

I've got no idea Hannah, I don't even own scales myself,

Mr Roberts is going to weigh him for me when he visits :thumbsup:

sounds good to me Mark :thumbsup: before Thursday though coz the kids brake up for summer hols :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back