The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

no problem looking forward to it :thumbsup: who you bringing? Mo, Lucy, and Max?

From top to bottom

Mo, Max, Lucy.

Picture_013.jpg

Lucy :wub:

My final offer - I'll give you 50p for her :wub:

O Rachel, why didnt you make that kind offer while we were there cos i'd of accepted it, nevermind to far away now.

but there will be a little Lucy soon :- " (hows the working on Gary coming along lol)

Mark Roberts said:
O Rachel, why didnt you make that kind offer while we were there cos i'd of accepted it, nevermind to far away now.
but there will be a little Lucy soon  :- "  (hows the working on Gary coming along lol)

:( :( :(

no good :( :( :(

Mark Roberts said:
but there will be a little Lucy soon  :- "  (hows the working on Gary coming along lol)

more babies Mr Roberts!!! ooooohhhhh and aaaaahhhhhh :wub: :wub:

pic's, pic's and more pic's when they arrive :thumbsup:

Were mateing Parkstone Lucky Charm to WCRCh Chase the Pied Piper on Monday pups will be due 3rd October.

Rae said:
Mark Roberts said:

:( :( :(

no good :( :( :(

We'll do a whip round for you ......Even Gary couldn't refuse you a Whippet as a present :D

Mark Roberts said:
Were mateing Parkstone Lucky Charm to WCRCh Chase the Pied Piper on Monday pups will be due 3rd October.
(w00t) 3 litters in less that 12 months? Surely you're not short of something to run

No i've got plenty to run.

but as Parkstone Lucky Charm is coming up to 5 so we want a litter from her before she gets any older.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will be of the correct size you cheeky sod,

but as they are all already ordered I wont have to scratch about for new homes.

Theres a very good chance of Black & Blues, should be a brindle and maybe Blue/white & black & White but unfortunatly for you NO FAWNS lol :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back