The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

And lastly, Eric checking that his tail isn't curly :blink: lol .......

pups_013.jpg

Have to agree on that 1 Hannah, see you at Sommerset (tell Smurf to get the scrumpy out :cheers: )

NO not the scrumpy :x .......Nasty stuff ............Do you know what I have actually got Inca entered for Somerset (w00t) (w00t) ..........I have also entered Twit and Miya (i'll see who's running as to wether i run Jacob or not)......see you soon :*

Do you know what I have actually got Inca entered for Somerset
So thats what theyve got the calendar for lol (sorry)

So we've got the scrumpy :cheers: , we'll have the weather :sweating: , we've got the Wurzels cd :- " what else do we need for Sommerset.

How about a bit of straw to stick between your teeth, and a lovely straw hat??? (jk) :oops: :lol: (w00t) :thumbsup: :p

Mark ur black bitch is stunning and shows great potential for for the future show ring (coloured classes). would u consider letting me show her! during 2005/06 showing season. :D

becca

Hi Becka,

after seeing the professional way you handle your own dogs I wouldnt hessiatat to let you campain her for me.

i'll PM you about it.

Pups are progressing nicely, Lucy & Max are now 7 1/2 months old, Mo's 6 1/2 month.

Heres Max having a play in the garden, he's settled in realy well since coming back to us.

He's got his confidence back and is now a handfull as a whippet pup should be.

View attachment 17200

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all looking great Mark :wub: ......Can't wait to see them at Somerset :D ....BTW Steve said the other night when he phoned that they'll be running trial's after their open :)

Strike Whippets said:
They are all looking great Mark  :wub: ......Can't wait to see them at Somerset  :D ....BTW Steve said the other night when he phoned that they'll be running trial's after their open  :)

Hooray..........Do we need to pre-book?????????

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back