The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.ireland Working Whippet Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looking forward to sunday should be gd crack

rhonda

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to have made a mistake but whiskey and hector are 1 on sunday so they will be turning up to take part in the puppy racing and for all the crying - - - - - - - you can go and cry somwhere esle :p :p

milliken said:
right i can see where everyone is getting confussed here as most clubs run pups as dogs up to 12 months any thing over 12 months goes in to the over and unders
if your dog is 12 months but not 13 months it CAN run as a pup

robert

this was the statement made by the organiser which to me is doing all whippet cross owners a favour by even letting us run so wud it not be up to him how he runs the show instead of everyone complaining im sure if we go into things alot more it wud exclude alot more greyhound crosses too. so the less said sumtimes the better when this all started as a bit of banter then went all pear shape :thumbsup:

after all the winding and crying robert dos a favour mate BOOK WHISKEY IN THE UNDERS :thumbsup:

Nobody is whining or crying.. its just people putting their points across to what they think is FAIR.. if u cant give ur honest opinion to ur friends who can u give it too.. :thumbsup:

in my opinion anything over 12 mths is a Yearling NOT a Puppy & if they race their dog over that age its Cheating.. & i cant understand y u would want to do that anyway. :wacko: its not like ya's dont have genuine pups that r actually under 12mths to race?? :wacko:

i also have a 12 yr old veteran who is good to race if their is a veteran race.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
Nobody is whining or crying.. its just people putting their points across to what they think is FAIR.. if u cant give ur honest opinion to ur friends who can u give it too.. :thumbsup: in my opinion anything over 12 mths is a Yearling NOT a Puppy & if they race their dog over that age its Cheating.. & i cant understand y u would want to do that anyway. :wacko: its not like ya's dont have genuine pups that r actually under 12mths to race?? :wacko:

i also have a 12 yr old veteran who is good to race if their is a veteran race.. :thumbsup:

thats rite in wot you say ive never cheated in anyway in lurcher racing so why wud i start now :thumbsup:

Coatsy and Rose, please shake hands life's to short, plus your young dogs have connections with me, lets all fly the same flag, please :huggles:

Geoff & Hazel

I will be racing Hector in the unders I no he is not ready to do himself justice as he needs bit more schooling but the experience and the atmosphere will be educational to him

Ian

Shadow-Hunter said:
I will be racing Hector in the unders I no he is not ready to do himself justice as he needs bit more schooling  but the experiance and the atmosphere  will be educational to him  Ian

Bang on :thumbsup: :luck: to all of you.

And don't forget the freebies I promised you lads and lasses :thumbsup: :D

milly said:
Coatsy and Rose, please shake hands life's to short, plus your young dogs have connections with me, lets all fly the same flag, please :huggles: Geoff & Hazel

i wouldnt like to think for one second we would fallout over this... :thumbsup:

i was just pointing out my opinion like i said before if ya cant give ur honest opinion to ur friends who can give it too... :thumbsup:

diffentley no hard feelings on my side... :thumbsup: :)

Miss Madam said:
milly said:
Coatsy and Rose, please shake hands life's to short, plus your young dogs have connections with me, lets all fly the same flag, please :huggles: Geoff & Hazel

i was just pointing out my opinion like i said before if ya cant give ur honest opinion to ur friends who can give it too... :thumbsup:

same here rose you shud no me by now :huggles:

coatsy said:
milly said:
And don't forget the freebies I promised you lads and lasses :thumbsup:   :D
no probs milly nice to see sumone come on to this topic to say sumthing positive :thumbsup:

Good man :thumbsup: I've got afew terriers snapping at my ankles at the moment on the non-ped section (w00t) but when my legal team have chewed them up, I will post some pics of my new toy :- " it's a lure in a suitcase :- " and even my 2 year old grandaughter can carry it (w00t)

Honest Geoff ;)

Miss Madam said:
milly said:

A chip off the old block :thumbsup: Top lurcher racing woman :thumbsup:

Respect.

Honest, honest Geoff.

milliken said:
if you can get me 6 vetrans  ill be more than happy to put a race on but ill tell you you will be hard pushed
robert

Well Robert I have two a ten year old and a 7 year old and rose has a 12 year old, I am pretty sure there are at least another 3 out there, if their owners want to put them forward!

:- " is any dog over 13 month a veteran because under 13 month seems to be a puppy (under a year) HA HA :cheers: :luck: :p

gelding said:
:- " is any dog over 13 month a veteran because under 13 month seems to be a puppy (under a year) HA HA  :cheers:   :luck:   :p
think so why dont you bring it along or is this just another silly ------- getting on the ban wagon :cheers: :thumbsup:

:)) i have a lurcher cross not sure what its breed is i got it from assisi not sure of its age either, he s approx 5 he has a smooth coat and he s about 28inches from head to tail and about 26inches from head to toe, ive never been to any thing like this before so i dont know what to expect or how the dogs are matched for racing sounds like fun. :cheers: :luck:

I hope that in the light of recent debates and events that we over here can all try and get on like we used to. God knows theres little enough of us over here in this game but boy can we fight :(

I blame the 35 years of troubles..its instilled a "detonator-switch" and a grim side to our pysche that we all have and any excuse it prevails !

Accusations and finger pointing..."has he or hasnt he...?" "is she or isnt she..?" "does he or doesnt he?" questions that will always arise about eachothers training methods..feeding patterns..breeding..ages...everyones entitled to their opinions but ffsake its dogs were racing up a field ..it doesnt determine wether you can put food on your table or a can of cider down your neck....or can i go to River Island this week instead of Poundstretcher.

So can we have group hugs and plan how we can beat these English at dogs as easy as we can at football.

NORTHERN IRELAND 1---ENGLAND (shite) 0 o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back