The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bwra Ruling

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i think someone on here took my post as being offensive when i wrote people didnt know what they was voteing on well the word confused or confusing making mistakes. to me thats dont know. and all this if you want a big dog get a ghd well if you want a little one with hardly any ghd in it get a pedigre whippet.
What if u want a middle weight?? hahahaha :D

thats a good one i cant answer that but i bet someone will i dont even know why im getting involved i havnt got a scratch dog and the dog ive got i can race (ihope) :D i guess it must be i like fair play just like everyone else

i can answer it, i have ALL the answers ahaha, breed whippetXwhippet, not whippetXgreyhound. these people who want little uns dont cross whippet with italian greyhound do they??? o sh** i may have started summat there lol :lol: :p

Why is it so important to have to breed back to greyhounds??....................surely the reason why we needed the proposal in the first place is the fact that there are a certain group of people who continue to breed back to greyhounds, without consideration for the future of whippet racing.

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Who me ???? i dont come on here often enough to know if its me you mean Karen :D

OK HERE GOES IVE JUST BEEN TOLD THAT THE PROPOSER OF THIS HAS NOT BEEN IN THE GAME LONG TRUE OR NOT I DONT KNOW BUT IT IS QUITE A COMPLEX ISSUE TO BE PUT FORWARD BY SOMEONE NEW TO RACING OR IS THERE A X-FILES GOING HERE SOMEONE WHO ANIT GOT THE BALLS TO LOAD THE GUN BUT GET ANOTHER TO FIRE IT
You obviously dont know Marie or myself then Tony, cos were both capable of firing bullets, but thankfully dont need the balls :D See you at the track if your'e racing, hopefully you've got the balls :D

chris

TONY U ONLY JUST COMING BACK INTO THE SPORT AND YOUR AT IT ALREADY THE BIGGEST WIND UP MERCHANT I KNOW CAN U REMEMBER THE PRANK PHONE CALL YOU PLAYED ON ME I STILL PMSL AT IT MATE WECOME BACK MATE BE GREAT TO SEE U AGAIN DONT BRING TOM THO.

lolo its that scottys fault then :D

Hey hey Mr Bailey, dont be casting aspersians about my nature lol

I will have you know i was being called a whimp and being forced into drinking more!!! Shocking i know!

this proposal shouldnt just be aimed and hope it isnt at just a certain group :( .but to every scratch racer and breeder to bring em down in size lets face it with the amount of big dogs kicking about you dont need a greyhound to breed a scratch dog not even a bigun :)

OK HERE GOES IVE JUST BEEN TOLD THAT THE PROPOSER OF THIS HAS NOT BEEN IN THE GAME LONG TRUE OR NOT I DONT KNOW BUT IT IS QUITE A COMPLEX ISSUE TO BE PUT FORWARD BY SOMEONE NEW TO RACING OR IS THERE A X-FILES GOING HERE SOMEONE WHO ANIT GOT THE BALLS TO LOAD THE GUN BUT GET ANOTHER TO FIRE IT
You obviously dont know Marie or myself then Tony, cos were both capable of firing bullets, but thankfully dont need the balls :D See you at the track if your'e racing, hopefully you've got the balls :D

chris
ive sussed how to stop shouting turn caps off. marie and chris yes iam coming back into racing i left as i had enough of the arguing and snipeing and will be going to certain race meeting so will hope to see you both, i wont show you my balls as ill blush :D i like to race and have a laugh its the socal side of racing that seem to be missing as well come on all who can remeber in the club hse,s the good laugh,s we would have that seem to have gone,people seem to me taking life much to serious and when you think of some of the good freinds that have past over ,we then say lifes to short, well lets not have one half of our world sitting on one side of the room and the other sitting at the other end. lets get it sorted one way or the other.

non ped peace envoy

mr t

Why is it so important to have to breed back to greyhounds??....................surely the reason why we needed the proposal in the first place is the fact that there are a certain group of people who continue to breed back to greyhounds, without consideration for the future of whippet racing.
chris

P.S Marie and I wondered if there are any threatening phone calls, because we are onto page 37 now, could the person please do a bit of deep breathing as well, thanks x
CHRIS I FIND THIS COMMET VERY OFFENSIVE

ARE YOU SAYING IT IS ME OR ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS THE PERSON WHO MADE PHONE CALLS

I HAVE KEPT THIS TO TOPIC

AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO AND WOULD LIKE A REASON WHY YOU WOULD ADD SUCH A COMMENT TO THIS TOPIC

GARY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back