The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Back on topic some pics i know youve been waiting for billy, happy christmas :thumbsup:

2007_12190010.jpg

2007_12190019.jpg

sorry for going off topic back there.

fantastic pups !! cant wait to see them go !!

y-s

chopper said:
Back on topic some pics i know youve been waiting for billy, happy christmas :thumbsup:

2007_12190010.jpg

2007_12190019.jpg

lovely pups Billy

all the best of :luck: to them and there new owners.

:thumbsup:

colin&rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
billy i wish you all the best with the pups you kept back i have seen the pups and you have done an outstanding job with them they have had the best of starts to there lives if they show race or hunt i am sure they will do well some people fear whats out there it shows in there posts i know you dont the pups are a credit to you keep doing what you do best mate :thumbsup:

chopper said:

2007_12190010.jpg

2007_12190019.jpg

Now where did you get that smashing looking b/w dog.I once had a pup just like that,but made an awful mistake,and sold it.Seem's it turned out some animal,and has already beaten some good class stuff too.Now i wonder will those 3 wittle feller's do the same.Looking goood mate,and thankyou very much for those pix.Just keep em coming.How's everyone keeping,and hope they are all pleased with the pup's. HAPPY CHRISTMAS CHOPPER. Tell all i was asking about them,and wish em well mate. Does the old heart good to see what one of my pup's turned out like.Now this is what you get with a good foundation going in 1st,and a good builder to finnish the job.Well done mate.He's a credit to you. ...Billy...

Took a few pix of their mate's today,as it had dried up through the night,with a -4 frost.Waited till the ground had softened though,and just let them at it,doing what pup's do best.Will have to surround my flowering shrub's n stuff though,or i wont have them.They were doing a merry dance round a few of them.Think they know the wee song,(Here we go round the mulberry bush)or summit.

_C232538.jpg

_C232493.jpg

_C232487.jpg

_C232544.jpg

Then Buster Douglas came runnin with a rope,as he knew i was ready to be tied.

_C232490.jpg

Rosie's at her party trick's again,hopping around on one leg.

_C232533.jpg

As Danny here is one of the family now too.Here are his latest pix.He's piling on the weight.Must be all that good green Irish grass .Ha ha.

_C232500.jpg

_C232491.jpg

Will be a couple less to feed after tomorrow,all being well,so this might be the last pix of 2 of them,in my yard. Merry Christmas All,and Happy New Year..........BILLY........

at the end o the day can u all not just leave my dad 2 rare his pups the way he wants 2 without all this critisism?? wots the point of it all! u's will all see sumtime im sure whos dog or bitch is the fastest....let the racin do the talkin instead of ur mouths slabberin steady!!

Just an update on my pup's weights ,as i was shocked tonight ,when i put Buster on the scale's.He's the one with the rope in his mouth.Weighed him on his own 1st,and got 17lb 2 oz.Did'nt believe the scale's,so i got on the thing's myself,then got Alannah to hand me the pup.Sure enough,he was 17lb 2 oz.So i then went out for the wee lassy of the litter,and she weigh's 11lb 8 oz.They are 12 week's tomorrow,so does this mean i have a couple of big boy's on my hand's.Ernie is only 28/30lb,and Tara 48/50.I havent weighed Lazy,but so far he's alway's been the heviest,and my other blue brindle dog is about same weight too.Rosey is around 15lb.Any idea's on final weight's.Will weigh Danny later Gary. ...Billy...

young-shadow said:
julie has been offered to join our club billy where she can run her dog 2 times a week with the best lurcher trainers  in town and on the best  & safest  conditions too  :thumbsup:     look forward to having you as a member julie. 
       comm @ NORTH DOWN LURCHER CLUB

Thought i would just let you in on my own training ground,that is just a mile down the road,and is kept like a cricket pitch,and over 400 meter's in length.It is a runway for light aircraft,owned by a bloke down the road.Come the brighter morning's,when i need it,i will be found there 2 morning's per week,(at least)singing with the bird's,bright n early,and galloping whatever there is,gallopable,(if there is such a word).Although the club has some mighty running ground,so has wittle billyboy.Ha ha.(Top o da mornin to ya).
ALLMYPIXFROMOTHERPC082.jpg

Thought i would just let you in on my own training ground,that is just a mile down the road,and is kept like a cricket pitch,and over 400 meter's in length.It is a runway for light aircraft,owned by a bloke down the road.Come the brighter morning's,when i need it,i will be found there 2 morning's per week,(at least)singing with the bird's,bright n early,and galloping whatever there is,gallopable,(if there is such a word).Although the club has some mighty running ground,so has wittle billyboy.Ha ha.(Top o da mornin to ya).

What a perfect looking piece of ground Billy, I reckon you'll get some great training done there :thumbsup: Lets just hope there arent too many overs lost there ( geddit?????? (w00t) )

I asked after Tara and her recovery ages ago and you didnt ever reply, so I can only assume you missed it ............... how is she now?? :wacko:

billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
julie has been offered to join our club billy where she can run her dog 2 times a week with the best lurcher trainers  in town and on the best  & safest  conditions too  :thumbsup:     look forward to having you as a member julie. 
       comm @ NORTH DOWN LURCHER CLUB

That looks a great place to run your dogs Billy :thumbsup: but be warned (w00t) watch out for low flying aircraft :sweating: or you could end up like Douglas Bader (w00t) Piolot to Gunner, over and out.

Jayne :)

Great looking training ground Billy :thumbsup:

Patsy say's he might fly up some time & try it out :lol: :lol:

Deirdre :))

peony said:

What a perfect looking piece of ground Billy, I reckon you'll get some great training done there :thumbsup: Lets just hope there arent too many overs lost there ( geddit?????? (w00t) )

I asked after Tara and her recovery ages ago and you didnt ever reply, so I can only assume you missed it ............... how is she now?? :wacko:

Sorry i missed that Caroline.Tara is doing good thank's,and is out n about with Pyper ,and Scruff,n Red,Kirsty's greyhound bitch,who still has'nt got a racing name.Will have come the new year though.As Megan is finnished,Tara now keep's them on their toe's,as she run's them stupid,every morning. ...Billy. "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Caroline.

A SPIFFING GOOD FIELD THAT YOUNG WILLIAM, MUST DASH, GERRY AT 4 o CLOCK, OVER AND OUT.

TOM

all the pups look class billy.. :thumbsup: goodluck with them :luck: :luck:

also ur new training ground looks great.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back