The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
billyboy45 said:
This is one of the last pix of them all together,and then a couple for Keith & linda.
_C132006.jpg

_C131993.jpg

_C131979.jpg

_C131988.jpg

Alannah say's hi,and say's she want's to see a pic of her Stern.

Here's a couple of her favourite new toy.

PC121927.jpg

_C121923.jpg

Give me a ring when you get home Keith.  ...Billy...

NICE STRONG BONED PUPS THEM Mr HARPOOR :thumbsup: GLAD TO SEE THAT WASHING IS WELL OUT OF REACH OF THE PUPS :lol:

RUN RABBIT RUN RABBIT RUN RUN RUN

DONT LET OUR BILLY KICK YOU UP THE BUM

HE'LL GET BY WITHOUT HIS RABBIT PIE

SO RUN RABBIT RUN RABBIT RUN RUN RUN :lol:

Puppy in his new home! just a quick pic for you billy to show you how hes settling in, hes not to keen on the cornish weather though hence the jacket :thumbsup:

2007_12170009.JPG

chopper said:
Puppy in his new home!  just a quick pic for you billy to show you how hes settling in, hes not to keen on the cornish weather though hence the jacket  :thumbsup:
View attachment 51737

Brilliant pic mate,and i love the coat.Can i have 4 for his mate's,as it's getting pretty cold here too.Glad everything went well with the pick up.Havent heard nothing from Keith or Linda.Hope their pleased with their pup,as he's turn out a little power house.Thank's for putting that pic on,and keep em coming. Merry Christmas. ...Billy...

This wee girly went to her new home at the weekend.I know she'll be loved and looked after.The new owner's were realy pleased with her,and i thank them from the heart,for their comment's on my rearing, and my kennel's.I only do what every other breeder of a litter of pup's should do,and that is simply ,my best. ...Billy...

_C162124.jpg

Afew other pix too.Did'nt check the setting's at 1st,so some pix look a bit odd.

_C172144.jpg

_C172200.jpg

_C172208.jpg

_C172215.jpg

This one say's it were'nt me Honest,so please dont scold me.

_C172147.jpg

_C172197.jpg

_C172196.jpg

they are stunning billy!!!! lucky owners!!! the little one who is saying isnt me, just parcel that one straight to me!! :wub:

Bet if i was to put one on each of them that are left,i could set the egg timer and they'd be gone and gartered before it would go off.

posh totty said:
they are stunning billy!!!! lucky owners!!! the little one who is saying isnt me, just parcel that one straight to me!!  :wub:
If she's still here after the new year Tania,give me a ring,and we'll work summit out,ha ha,as you've summit id like in you're kennel's too i bet. ...Billy...

hi billy after visiting your kennels and viewing wats left in your litter i have to say your doing a fantastic job all the pups are very well put together and very healthy and the liveing conditions of all your dogs are one of the best ive seen its quiet obvious you have and do spend lots of time and effort down at your place they are great pups and hope is doing great has settled well loves getting rolled up in front of the fire :) julie & rab :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
posh totty said:
they are stunning billy!!!! lucky owners!!! the little one who is saying isnt me, just parcel that one straight to me!!  :wub:
If she's still here after the new year Tania,give me a ring,and we'll work summit out,ha ha,as you've summit id like in you're kennel's too i bet. ...Billy...
that wouldnt be a certain fawn very handsome italian greyhound would it!!!! :- " :oops: (w00t)

posh totty said:
billyboy45 said:
posh totty said:
that wouldnt be a certain fawn very handsome italian greyhound would it!!!! :- " :oops: (w00t)

Look lovely on my new leather reclyner he would.Just him n me and the telly.Nice little vision of retirement that.Some buisiness to attend to first though.Then maybe me will think about it Tania.As ive just had my place past for breeding purposes by the department of environment,i was thinking of giving it 3/4 year's,and when ive got my stock right,that retirement could just become a reality.Talk later Tania. ...Billy...

billy , after waiting 30 years for my first italian , things went a bit wrong in the beginning :b but when things settled i can say the breed is all i wanted and more besides!! think along the lines of a whippet pup on speed and cocaine and your about there! (w00t) but for all their quirks , id never be without one now :wub:

our edster does like leather!!! i have a pic of him lording it on my sofa, ill dig out and post for you :thumbsup:

i tell you now though you get lucky enough to have one never expect a minutes rest!!! :D

here you go billy see how he suits leather furniture!!! old thread 1st pic

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....opic=34046&st=0

Last edited by a moderator:
hope 200 said:
hi billy after visiting your kennels and viewing wats left in your litter i have to say your doing a fantastic job all the pups are very well put together and very healthy and the liveing conditions of all your dogs are one of the best ive seen its quiet obvious you have and do spend lots of time and effort down at your place they are great pups and hope is doing great has settled well loves getting rolled up in front of the fire  :) julie & rab  :thumbsup:
Glad you were able to see first hand where she came from Julie,cause when we put thing's on here about the effort or expence we go to,to make sure we turn out perfectly reared and good strong healthy pup's,then it is only our word that people have,and we could be lying through our teeth.Ive went with people to places where there were to be healthy pup's,as the seller's wanted to meet at the like's of the ballygawley roundabout or whatever,and as i had been invited along,i was having none of it.These places were at time's filfthy,with scour all over the place that had'nt been cleaned for week's,or maybe never.I could have met you 1/2 way,with hope,or even over the road where i picked you's up.But i wanted you to see where she came from.When you need the muzzle's,if you still do,give me a ring,and as ive said,any problem's with hope,or the other pup,if i can be of help,im only a call away.The wife said dont mention it,for the tea,as it was the least she could do.If we'd been sure what time you were coming,there would have been a bit of dinner for you.Maybe again Julie,and youre alway's welcome when hope's old enough,to come down for a bit of lure schooling. ...Billy...

julie has been offered to join our club billy where she can run her dog 2 times a week with the best lurcher trainers in town and on the best & safest conditions too :thumbsup: look forward to having you as a member julie.

comm @ NORTH DOWN LURCHER CLUB

Looks like you're going to be busy Julie :sweating: best of luck with the pups :luck: Another member for the great North Down Lurcher Club :D Going from strength to strength John :thumbsup: :D Karen

young-shadow said:
julie has been offered to join our club billy where she can run her dog 2 times a week with the best lurcher trainers  in town and on the best  & safest  conditions too  :thumbsup:     look forward to having you as a member julie. 

has the club changed its name without letting anyone know fed up with people taking things into their own hands without consulting even the commitee this is no oneman show unless the person or persons are starting their own club and billy i hope you can make the agm as you being a member of are club have a much say as anyone

yours in sport colin

coatsy said:
young-shadow said:
julie has been offered to join our club billy where she can run her dog 2 times a week with the best lurcher trainers  in town and on the best  & safest  conditions too  :thumbsup:     look forward to having you as a member julie. 

has the club changed its name without letting anyone know fed up with people taking things into their own hands without consulting even the commitee this is no oneman show unless the person or persons are starting their own club and billy i hope you can make the agm as you being a member of are club have a much say as anyone

yours in sport colin

colin nobody said he wasnt to go to it or was it stated he hasnt a say. infact hes done more for the club than some of the members it !. hes a fully paid member and is always welcome. as he also welcome to attend training sessions.

sorry my mistake for forgetting to write

NORTH DOWN LURCHER & TERRIER CLUB

even though we dont have any terriers

JOB VACANCY----------------CHAIRMAN REQUIRED FOR ABOVE MENTIONED CLUB. i quit !

rodders said:
Looks like you're going to be busy Julie :sweating: best of luck with the pups :luck: Another member for the great North Down Lurcher Club :D Going from strength to strength John :thumbsup:   :D Karen
:oops: and terriers.Sorry Colin :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back