The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This little Tori look alike,just went today. Gave her to the 1st person i seen in the street,as she reminded me too much on another wee brindle bitch.Could'nt stand the site of her anymore Deirdre,as she was doin my head in.Ha ha.(Joke)No,on a seriuos note though.The person getting her ,was not ready for her,and i said she stayed put,till everything was in place.The pup will be well looked after,and will also be raced,if good enough.Here are a few pix i took,just an hour before saying goodby.

_1020028.jpg

_1020033.jpg

_1020039.jpg
_1020036.jpg

_1020037.jpg

_1020041.jpg

AND ONE OF ROSEY,AT HER MASTER'S FEET,(UNDER THE PC UNIT)HA HA.

_1020044.jpg

(w00t) nah Tori is better looking,LOL, :- " (only joking), does resemble her a bit although Tori is more red in colour i think,lol, :p lovely pup though :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Rosey was'nt impressed at losin her sister,but she recon's she's got her feet under the table,and that's where they're stayin.She's decided to sleep on it for now.

_1020050.jpg

Hey Rose.Was just thinking back over the last year or two,and remembered that Tori alway's seemed to stay just behind you.The reason i named this pup Rose'''''y,was so that Tori would alway's know her place. (BEHIND ROSE).Just havin a laugh Rose.Ha ha ha ha ha . Hope you can do the same,when those pup's pop out. Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Rosey was'nt impressed at losin her sister,but she recon's she's got her feet under the table,and that's where they're stayin.She's decided to sleep on it for now.
_1020050.jpg

Sleeping....you're having a laugh :lol: One whiff of those feet would knock an elephant out....poor dog will be damaged for life (w00t) :lol:

dazgail said:
billyboy45 said:
_1020050.jpg

Sleeping....you're having a laugh :lol: One whiff of those feet would knock an elephant out....poor dog will be damaged for life (w00t) :lol:

dazgail your just been mean, Rosey looks very content laying beside Billy's smelly feet :unsure: :lol: :lol:

Deirdre :)

Another little trick of the trade is to make sure you're dog get's a good night's sleep,before a big race.Look's like i have this part of her early training down to a fine art too.Now i wish this boy would lay down at time's,cause he's a headcase,and the one holding him is too.1st thing she said this morning,,the second she woke,was can i bring a pup in,for an hour's fun n game's.She's made a den,at the padio door's,and say's the pup has to break out,or it were'nt getting breakfast.Think this boy is a bit like myself,and a day or two without brekfast,would do no harm.he's 20lb weight now,and just 12 n 1/2 week's
_1030055.jpg

_1030064.jpg

[
_1030066.jpg
IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/billyboy45/_1030065.jpg[/img]

_1030068.jpg

_1030067.jpg

_1030065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As im sitting with nothing to do,and all night to do it,i thought i might as well put on some pix of the other pup's too,as we're doing a pc cleanup tomorrow,and removing a load of stuff,including pix n music file's,so that this thing is once more,a pleasure to work with.First up,is Swifty.

_1030076.jpg

_1030079.jpg

_1030080.jpg

Then we have Lazy,who's real name is Teddy,though he's still a lazy brute.

_1060110.jpg

P1060108.jpg

P1060107.jpg

Last for now,is the wee lassy,who has'nt put on any weight,in over a week,and is only 11lb8oz.Her name is Tiddle's,and she did'nt know what to make of the white stuff,which incedently,has started falling again tonight,and is at the moment about an inch deep.

P1040100.jpg

P1040099.jpg

P1040095.jpg

By for now. ...Billy...

The pups look lovely, like the snow pix, :thumbsup: & Lazy/Teddy looks class :wub: :thumbsup:

Rose :)

lovely pups. the mini. COLTETTE is a fine looking bitch :thumbsup:

john

AYE,SHE IS MATE.BUT ANY FINER,SHE'D DEFINATELY SNAP.SHE WAS 11LB 8 LAST WEEK,AND STILL IS.jUST A WEE THROW BACK TO THE WHIPPET.HER GENE POOL,MUST BE VERY CLOSE TO PURE WHIPPET.

Just thought id add this one of Rosey,as it might get deleted,when i get the pc cleanup sorted.

_1110231.jpg

This little one has started growing again,and is now 14lb.Rosey is 18lb.

Teddy just looks so shnuggleeee :wub: He's Mark's fave, i like little Tiddles

Weighed these boy's today, as i found a wee piece of paper from last litter,with hight's n weight's on it at 16 week's.So as these boy's n girl's are 16 week's now, i thought it a good time to compare them.

Pyper was 18 inches,and 28lb Now 58lb

Jake was same hight,but 26lb Now about 50lb.

Trouble was 17 n 1/2 inches,25lb, Now 46lb

Niki was 17 inches,and 22lb. Now 40lb.

Now for these boy's.

Tiny 16 inches,17lb.

Rosey 17 inches 20lb.

Buster 19 inches 24lb.

Teddy 19n1/4 inches 24lb.

Swifty 19n1/4 inches 23lb,

and Danny,who is TinkermanxWaddleoff,18n1/2 inches 24lb.Danny is overtaking the rest,lb per inch.

.Should finish up around 50lb and 23 inches,but could go much bigger if he keep's growing the way he has been.Will be interesting to see who will be what ,when fully grown.Will get some individual pix at a later date.

billyboy45 said:
Another little trick of the trade is to make sure you're dog get's a good night's sleep,before a big race.Look's like i have this part of her early training down to a fine art too.Now i wish this boy would lay down at time's,cause he's a headcase,and the one holding him is too.1st thing she said this morning,,the second she woke,was can i bring a pup in,for an hour's fun n game's.She's made a den,at the padio door's,and say's the pup has to break out,or it were'nt getting breakfast.Think this boy is a bit  like myself,and a day or two without brekfast,would do no harm.he's 20lb weight now,and just 12 n 1/2 week's
_1030055.jpg
_1030064.jpg

[
_1030066.jpg

_1030068.jpg

_1030067.jpg

_1030065.jpg

like the look of this pup billy

stormydog said:
that last pup is a gem mate,  what a litter you got.  :thumbsup:
John.Those last 7 pix are all of the same pup mate.Night shift is deffo wrackin you're brain's .that one might be in the way when im trying to get a few pix of Colt coming up the field mate. Hope he is anyhow,but ity's a long wait.Ha ha. ...Billy...

GRAHAM PEM said:
billyboy45 said:
Another little trick of the trade is to make sure you're dog get's a good night's sleep,before a big race.Look's like i have this part of her early training down to a fine art too.Now i wish this boy would lay down at time's,cause he's a headcase,and the one holding him is too.1st thing she said this morning,,the second she woke,was can i bring a pup in,for an hour's fun n game's.She's made a den,at the padio door's,and say's the pup has to break out,or it were'nt getting breakfast.Think this boy is a bit  like myself,and a day or two without brekfast,would do no harm.he's 20lb weight now,and just 12 n 1/2 week's
_1030055.jpg
_1030064.jpg

[
_1030066.jpg

_1030068.jpg

_1030067.jpg

_1030065.jpg

like the look of this pup billy

This boy stand's out Graham,in everything he does,and alway's has to be at the front,when they're messing about with the lure i tease them with.When they turn after it,and he's then at the back,he just forces his way back through them,with his wee teeth knashing at the thing.Hope he never loses his attitude,as it might just get him somewhere some fine day.He would be the strongest of the litter too Graham,and very easy to obedience train.So there is a brain there too. He resemble's that Silver dog,that i had over at youre's almost 10 year's ago,and is built just like him too.Say,where did those 10 year's go mate. ...Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back