The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

fantastic looking pups billy ! each time i see them i think they are just class..i love that little mini storm... :wub:

hes some pup mate !

billyboy45 said:
_3052522.jpg
_3052523.jpg

_3052528.jpg

_3052530.jpg

_3052536.jpg

_3052538.jpg

_3052537.jpg

This next pic,is what's been happening all over the forrest's this year,with all the high wind's we've been having.I seen acres of trees blown down,and the forrestry men are going flat out up there.

_3052539.jpg

those dogs are a credit to you billy thats why you do so well with them :thumbsup: alda best with them thhis incoming season

This is the rest of the pup's,taken today.

_3062542.jpg

_3062552.jpg

That was Buster.

Teddy

_3062563.jpg

Danny Boy & Swifty
_3062564.jpg

The squad.

_3062559.jpg

Magical Reni,who wont let me take her photo.

_3062562.jpg

This is the Boss.35LB power house.

_3062555.jpg

Just a quicky couple of pix,as im knackered.Jac's was askin about this boy.

_4033098-1.jpg

_4033107.jpg

He's taken swimming lesson's,

_4033125.jpg

Fleesh was askin after Swiftyboy.Well,here he is,in full swing.Or should i say,stride.

_4153232.jpg

_4153233.jpg

This pup goes to her new home in a fortnight's time.

_4033148.jpg

And this was Alannah's pup,until she shattered her front leg,in a freak accident,and had to be PTS.This was one of the hardest thing's ive had to cope with,in a long number of year's,and almost put us out of business,as i just could not cope with it.Alannah doted on this wee girl,and spent a lot of time with her.The scene in our house was one i don't think we could get through again,but it's hard to rear 8 pup's and get away tragedy free.It was just unfortunate,that it had to be Alannah's pup.But,she has quite a few memories,and im in tear's at the moment,so i'll just post this pic and go.

_4033172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just 2 of these pup's left now,as a couple of lads from down south,who seen wee Ernie run,were on the phone looking about buying what i had 4 sale.Did'nt realy want to part with the 2 i did,especialy Teddy.But he was abit of a bully,and had a pick on Swifty.So as im living in a private estate,i could do without the noise this created,and parted company with the best looking pup in the litter.Im now left with my pick of the litter,(Swifty),and his lookalike,Buster.My other pick,(Rosey)who broke her leg a few month's ago,is now with my wee niece,and doing great.She look's fantastic.So now it's a waiting game,as they are only yet 8 month's old.Took these 2 pix a few minute's ago,of Swifty.

_6171714.jpg

_6171704.jpg

absolutely stunning pups billy especially swifty :wub: do you think you might be racing him over here in england?what do you mainly do non ped or lurcher racing?I have a beddy/whippet x whippet/ greyhound which i have raced in simo and straights and she has done pretty well up to now.but then her sire is the christie cup champion 2006!lol. :p she surprises a few people because she is broken coated.i am on the look out for a good stud dog for her in a couple of years time,what size and weight do you think swifty will make? ;) cheers chris

Fleesh said:
Ahhhh Mr Swift  :wub: I've missed seeing him.
Well here's another couple of him then.
_6191778.jpg

He want's to join the circus me think's.

_6191782.jpg

Summit to do wif he's ball's.

He's learning party trick's,incase he's not fast enough for racing.

(TENNIS BALL'S)ha ha.

_6191793.jpg

phew billy thats a scarey thing to do on hard shiney floors :eek: :sweating: :sweating: all that litter are looking great, julies pup is stunning, seen her at the weekend with it between wrestling with her big merle pup :D

im sure by Birr Castle next month theyll be busting to run a puppy race ?

Well he looks lovely to me :) , 2nd shot you could have pinched my girl Moany Moany for it as that's her favourite game and just her colouring/muscle shape too.

Look forward to meeting him this summer :D . I've just mated Connor's Lass again to Red Ranger so I'm getting all excited already, by Scotland we should know if she's in pup for sure, though only 2 days after mating she's already going off her food. :lol:

stormydog said:
phew billy thats a scarey thing to do on hard shiney floors  :eek:   :sweating:   :sweating:     all that litter are looking great, julies pup is stunning, seen her at the weekend with it between wrestling with her big merle pup  :D
im sure by Birr Castle next month theyll be busting to run a puppy race ?

Might be sort of shiny John,but i can assure u,it's not slippy at all,as it's sort of none slip cushion floor,and very rubbery.If this boy cares as much for he's racing,as he does for he's ball's,then he just might be OK.

About time you added some new pics Graham,looking good :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back