The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
gary farmer said:
got a few pics from last night  :D
magicaldreampus011.jpg

magicaldreampus008.jpg

magicaldreampus007.jpg

magicaldreampus006.jpg

magicaldreampus005.jpg

billy take a look at the first picture of the pups and you will see the little girl i am sending you as a belated crimbo present.

from left - right

the light brindled bitch is going to mez.

the dark brindled bitch is mr farmers.

the dark brindled bitch with the white tip on its tail is billys.

the blue bitch i am keeping for myself.

the blue dog is andys.

I'll take this oppertunity to thank you Graham,for puttin you're trust in me,to bring out whatever there is to bring out,when the time come's.I could'nt have made a better choice mate,and look forward to the new year.There is no promise that any pup,from any breed,x or percentage,is going to make the grade,as ive seen some brilliant prospect's,that could'nt lift a leg to ****.But if it's there,then it's findable.If not ,then it's tough luck,and back to the drawing board.Killeackle Rene,has produced a few good little un's,last litter.Hopefully there's a few good biggun's in this one. :cheers: Graham. Talk later . ...Billy... PS. Athough this pup will be down to me,it will be Alannah's,as she's absolutely great with the pup's,and is already shouting out name's at me.

glad billyboy that youve decided that youre not racing this dog and only using her for breeding !

fair play to you from all at north down club :luck:

wot ever billy does with the pup is fine by me.

young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
gary farmer said:
got a few pics from last night  :D
magicaldreampus011.jpg

magicaldreampus008.jpg

magicaldreampus007.jpg

magicaldreampus006.jpg

magicaldreampus005.jpg

billy take a look at the first picture of the pups and you will see the little girl i am sending you as a belated crimbo present.

from left - right

the light brindled bitch is going to mez.

the dark brindled bitch is mr farmers.

the dark brindled bitch with the white tip on its tail is billys.

the blue bitch i am keeping for myself.

the blue dog is andys.

I'll take this oppertunity to thank you Graham,for puttin you're trust in me,to bring out whatever there is to bring out,when the time come's.I could'nt have made a better choice mate,and look forward to the new year.There is no promise that any pup,from any breed,x or percentage,is going to make the grade,as ive seen some brilliant prospect's,that could'nt lift a leg to ****.But if it's there,then it's findable.If not ,then it's tough luck,and back to the drawing board.Killeackle Rene,has produced a few good little un's,last litter.Hopefully there's a few good biggun's in this one. :cheers: Graham. Talk later . ...Billy... PS. Athough this pup will be down to me,it will be Alannah's,as she's absolutely great with the pup's,and is already shouting out name's at me.

glad billyboy that youve decided that youre not racing this dog and only using her for breeding !

fair play to you from all at north down club :luck:

:lol:

I THINK YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE BULLIED BILLY INTO NOT RACING THIS PUP INCASE IT BEATS YOU ARE NOT WORTH RACING AGAINST

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUP BILLY

:p :p :p

:- " :D :D

GARY

billy you best run this pup ...you know this was my pick

gary farmer said:
I THINK YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE BULLIED BILLY INTO NOT RACING THIS PUP INCASE IT BEATS YOU  ARE NOT WORTH RACING AGAINSTGOOD LUCK WITH THE PUP BILLY

:p   :p   :p

:- "  :D   :D

GARY

nay gary there not worried about anything if billy decieds to buy a pedigree poodle they would try and stop him racing it and the reason being he,s irelands no 1 trainer. (w00t) (w00t) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

Don't worry Gary,Billy will be lining up with the rest of em when the pups old enough :D

word from stormy..........

[SIZE=21pt] "BRING THE EFFING GREYHOUND THEN.....LETS AVIT !!" [/SIZE] (w00t)

coltwessy.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]this boys waiting [/SIZE] :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
young-shadow said:
[SIZE=21pt] "BRING THE EFFING GREYHOUND THEN.....LETS  AVIT !!" [/SIZE] (w00t)

coltwessy.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]this boys waiting  [/SIZE] :eek:

thats better someone who wants to race

nothing better than a bit of compertition to get motervated

just hope he as the tools in two years time :clown:

good luck :thumbsup: :cheers:

gary

young-shadow said:

coltwessy.jpg

great news then billy but hey you didnt tell me you were having another greyhound can you let me know when the race between yours and johns greyhound will be taking place .

:oops: :teehee: :teehee: o:) o:) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:

coltwessy.jpg

great news then billy but hey you didnt tell me you were having another greyhound can you let me know when the race between yours and johns greyhound will be taking place .

(w00t) :eek: :D :D did you not know graham..hes not racing your pup now ? this bitch is soley to start of his new line. half of this country here thinks hes telling lies but i know john believes him as hes a christian man :thumbsup:

but at the end of the day or maybe "the start of the race" if hes on the line john also says thats the mans choice and good luck to him if he does .

GRAHAM PEM said:
gary farmer said:
I THINK YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE BULLIED BILLY INTO NOT RACING THIS PUP INCASE IT BEATS YOU  ARE NOT WORTH RACING AGAINSTGOOD LUCK WITH THE PUP BILLY

:p   :p   :p

:- "  :D   :D

GARY

nay gary there not worried about anything if billy decieds to buy a pedigree poodle they would try and stop him racing it and the reason being [SIZE=14pt]he,s irelands no 1 trainer. [/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

young-shadow said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:

coltwessy.jpg

(w00t) :eek: :D :D did you not know graham..hes not racing your pup now ? this bitch is soley to start of his new line. half of this country here thinks hes telling lies but i know john believes him as hes a christian man :thumbsup:

but at the end of the day or maybe "the start of the race" if hes on the line john also says thats the mans choice and good luck to him if he does .

i certainly do know billy intentions regarding the pup and good :luck: to him.

theres quite alot of breeding and pups changeing hands at the moment all makes for better racing in the next few years and maybe some good bloodlines for the future. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

John your a true sportsman :thumbsup: :D

Bound to be the best bloodlines Graham,there all courtesy of you,Gary and Geoff :thumbsup: and just for you John,the bloodlines are English (w00t) :lol: "Eng--land,Eng--land,Eng--land"knew the English were good at something :p :D Karen

Everyone seem's to be forgetting that there will be a couple of my own on the line first,and i might not need anything else.If even 1 of these pup's of mine have their mother's speed,and the right temperament to use it,then i dont think it's Graham's pup,that you need to worry about.All i need is about 24 inches,and the right engine.Then just watch how well it tune's up.Look's like i might even get a 25 incher,and built like a shithouse.But 50/55lb would be a nice weight to work with.Ernie might only be 28,and Tara at best 45/46,but that dont mean the pup's will all be in between's.Might even have summit for that 475 yrd race at westhoughton,come february.Will have to get a bit of schoolin in though,and get it used to the bigger trap's.I realy think i could win this one,if thing's go right.Ha ha.

young-shadow said:

coltwessy.jpg

Ok,Am i now to believe that after all the crap about this pup,i am being publicaly invited,in front of all these people,to come along and race this pup,against all the other (none ped pup's)who are in this country now,that might go over 23 inches.Oh,and Colt too.Might just change my mind ,that invite.As she might not look any different than all the other's who have none ped label's around their neck's.As far as i know,none ped's dont race in percentages,or hight's,as they go by weight alone.Now this bitch could end up 24 inches,and weigh 50lb,or less,where other's could be 25/26 inches,and weigh 60lb.Then there could be a wee 23 incher,who could knock spot's of the lot of them.Ive been imformed by a good sourse,that Show Three,had a brother,who went over 60lb,and her n her sister,where only 30lbers.Might be a couple more of these greyhound's,in my own litter.What will we all do then. Dream on,eh."Happy Christmas all" HO,HO,HO.

young-shadow said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:

coltwessy.jpg

Oh,so now my CHRISTIAN faith is even being called into question,and then they talk about how low people will stoop.Im surprised ,no,disapointed would be a better word.

as usual you dont read the post right...nobodys doubting your christian faith !!!! the whole world and k9 knows of it, youve had no ends of squabbles on here because you always bring it up !!..youve went on and on about your christian faith on here billy with no end of references made to the good lord. you even stupidly said "sorry god"! in one of your posts which to me is just ridicuolous and you only done it to let people know that you profess to being a christian. if you were any form of christian you "wouldnt be hiding your faith under a bushell" !!

so now that somebody has mentioned that you say you arent racing your pup and that a few people believe you because you are a christian its wrong of them.

if it hadve been written that "billyboy done the sponsored cycle because of his christian faith" you wouldve been all mr proud ...but because its about racing a 99% greyhound its all "poor me bringing my faith into it".

wee tip if you want to look like sensible guy have it one way or another..dont bring christianity into when it suits you.

as everyone here is saying now..WE KNOW YOULL RACE THE DOG AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :luck: :luck: :luck: HOPE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP IT INJURY FREE :luck:

i was gonna come racing over there but dont know if i dare bring our Mary and Joseph and with me :D :D good luck billy show em how its done :thumbsup:

there will be no room at the inn for you mr bailey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back