The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pedigree Whippet Needs Home

Kate1321

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Im in urgent need of a loving home for my 14month old beautiful whippet boy. He is champagne fawn brindle absolutely stunning. Needs home due to relocation. He has been castrated and is well behaved great with other dogs and kids. Please contact me asap.

how sad :(

have you contacted his breeder? good ones will help with one of their dogs :luck:

we are certainly looking into it :thumbsup:

Oooo good luck Tracey :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup: :luck:

Hope all turns out well for this little lad :luck: :luck: :luck:

thisdog is now in a rescue centre, the breeder and i are trying to get him, He still needs a home,

Please Pm me for details

dolly said:
thisdog is now in a rescue centre, the breeder and i are trying to get him, He still needs a home,
Please Pm me for details

:luck: best of luck for getting him out of there :( How sad, when it sounds as if someone here was interested in offering him a home. Really hope he doesn't spend too long in rescue, or without a forever home :unsure:

I am praying for a positive outcome on this.If I can help Dolly, you've got my number :thumbsup:

DUE TO THE STUPIDITY OF HANDING THIS DOG INTO A RESCUE CENTRE AND NOT HANDING IT BACK TO THE BREEDER. WE ARE UNABLE TO GET HIM BACK BECAUSE THEY ARE SAYING ITSNOW LEAGALLY THEIRS AND NEVER HAND BACK ANY DOGS TO THEIR BREEDERS :rant: :rant:

I HAVE THE NUMBER IF ANYONE INTERESTED :)

this is rescue centers for you!!!! is there any way we can get the dog out? surely the breeder is being respnsible by trying to get the dog back and now rescue is stopping her from doing her duties of care to the litter!! beggars belief!!! :rant: :rant:

|This is the second time this has happened with this rescue, some of them just dont want help !!

maybe time to name and shame as a warning ? :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back