The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Phoebe

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
since phoebe hurt her mouth with a rubber frisbee shes not been the same since,she got a rather large swelling after the steroids where finished 2 weeks ago and weve located a hole under her tongue with pus oozing from it this week :x took her back to see the vets last thursday and she was perscribed anti bs ,she was on these a day when she started swelling more so we took her back to the vets again yesterday we went and there still hopeful the meds will kick in and reduce the swelling,its possible she could have a abscess or even got a piece of something in the wound ,which then would need an exploratory,but this morning shes struggling to eat and drink so off grahams gone with her,im hoping they sort her out today as shes so down in the dumps,wonder when our bad lucks going to end :(

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

the swellings going down the front of her neck now too :(

poor phoebe trish sending lots & lots of :huggles: :huggles: for you all,hope they sort it out xx

Oh Trish bless her little heart that looks awful,

must be painful for her..........i hope they soon

get her sorted for you
hug4.gif

Big cuddles from the girls and me, Phoebe
c_hugs.gif

Oh Trish that looks really awful, poor poor Phoebe. :( I know when Oscar got that stick under his tongue they had to make sure there was nothing left in the wound...for the same reason. He was sedated so they could have a good look, ad fortunately there wasnt anything left in there.

I hope they can find the cause, poor girl it must be so uncomfotable for her. :huggles: Good luck at the vets... :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Phoebe - she looks like she has mumps! Bet thats really painful.

Sending get well wishes to Phoebe. The area looks as though it needs to burst to releaser the pus, has the vet suggested draining the infection? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

thanks everyone,shes back home and booked in for tomorrow where they will investigate further,shes been on anti bs since thursday john.

the vets put a needle in and couldnt draw anything off,but now the holes dripping watery fluid,the vet did say it could be a severed salivery gland in which case he will remove if thats the case.

shes had a pain relief jab and as managed some tuna but we still need to syringe water into her mouth cause i think its too painful for her to stick her tongue out.

will be glad when shes all done tomorrow and on the road to recovery :thumbsup:

oh trish..poor phoebe..that looks painful..sending love to her trish..hope you ok my luv..

good :luck: for tomorrow trish :huggles: hope she is ok :huggles:

crossfingers.gif
Everything goes well for Phoebe tomorrow and they get rid of

that horrible swelling.

Im glad she's eaten something Trish must make you feel better. :huggles:

:( aww god trish that looks awfull poor phoebe :huggles: good luck at vets tomoz and sending lots of :huggles: :huggles: and :luck: :luck: to you all :huggles:

Poor Phoebe, that looks really swollen, it must be uncomfortable for her. I hope she gets better soon, hopefully tomorrow they will get her sorted and she will be back to normal in no time :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Just want to give her a big hug, bless, she looks so down in the dumps [/SIZE] :luck:

oh Trish that looks bad sending loads of :huggles: :huggles: and :luck: :luck: for tomorow.

the wound in her mouth just unplugged so we got plenty of ---- out.she now seems more settled and the swellings gone down a little. :x boy does it wiff (w00t)

aww! poor phoebe lets hope they sort it out good luck trish :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

trish g said:
since phoebe hurt her mouth with a rubber frisbee shes not been the same since,she got a rather large swelling after the steroids where finished 2 weeks ago and weve located a hole under her tongue with pus oozing from it this week :x   took her back to see the vets last thursday and she was perscribed anti bs ,she was on these a day when she started swelling more so we took her back to the vets again yesterday we went  and there still hopeful the meds will kick in and reduce the swelling,its possible she could have a abscess or even got a piece of something in the wound ,which then would need an exploratory,but this morning shes struggling to eat and drink so off grahams gone with her,im hoping they sort her out today as shes so down in the dumps,wonder when our bad lucks going to end :(
IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

the swellings going down the front of her neck now too :(

that looks awfully painful :( i hope she is well again very soon xxx :huggles:

Poor Pheobe, she does look uncomfortable. :(

controversial said:
the wound in her mouth just unplugged so we got plenty of ---- out.she now seems more settled and the swellings gone down a little. :x boy does it wiff (w00t)
Hope she's a bit more comfortable now :thumbsup:

:huggles: for Pheobe

Pauline & Ruby

hope phoebe's ok trish :(

:huggles: :luck: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back