The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Phoebe

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poor Phoebe :( that looks really uncomfortable poor girl, hope she is sorted out soon and back to her old self really soon :huggles: :luck: :huggles: :luck:

the thinks she as two problems going on,the first been the hole under her tongue which hes going to see if theres anything he can find and remove it,the salivary gland will be removed too if he finds it damaged,its been leaking all day from the needle wound and the swellings gone down enough for her to be comfortable to eat and drink,also shes had a biggish leak of pus from under her tongue,which im sure is better out than in.

blooming eck!! that looks awful :x .... poor pheobe... sending her lots of hugs

:luck: :luck:

Very best of :luck: :luck: :luck: Phoebe for tomorrow :huggles:

Hope it all goes well Trish will be thinking of you :huggles:

Oh my goodness, poor little sweet heart, I hope you you find out what is wrong soon :wub:

ho my trish when is your bad luck going to end mate.poor phoebe hope they get it sorted out for her tomorrow she looks rearly sad :huggles: good luck phoebe :luck:

:( poor phoebe !!!

I hope she gets better quickly !!!!

lots of TLC I think for her !!! :huggles:

Poor Phoebe :( Hope the vet gets her sorted tomorrow Trish.

Fingers crossed for a speady recovery. :thumbsup:

Eeeeek that looks bad :( poor Phoebe. Hope it all goes well at the vets today, she will be a lot happier I expect :huggles:

Just wanted to add that I got an absess in my mouth once and it stunk so I can imagine the smell :x

Hope Phoebe is more comfortable this morning... :huggles:

Poor little Phoebe that looks so horrible, I really hope she feels better soon.

OMG Trish, poor Phoebe :(

I really really hope they sort her out asap bless her :huggles:

TCx

:( :eek: Poor baby. Sending her lots of positive thoughts and to you too :luck: :huggles:

Hope Phoebe is feeling better today and that it's all getting sorted at the vets. :huggles: :luck:

good lord trish :eek:

poor little phoebe, really hope she is more comfortable, bless her :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

ooooo - poor girlie :( that looks very painfull :eek: Best of luck for the vets :luck: :luck: Thinking of her :huggles:

Good luck :luck: Hope all goes well at the vets and Phoebe makes a good recovery :huggles:

just phoned the vets and shes still in theatre :( hope its not too long now as im starting to get more worried :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back