The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for the welcome, I'm new to this site & trying to negotiate it, I thought I had put a piccy of one of my wee boys up but it seems to have gotten lost in cyberspace - I have a piccy of Alex when I won BISS under Frank Kane with him in my control panel & thought that may show when I do a post, but not yet - she who persists wins :D

I think this should work?? Here is Bailey aged 4 wks, 1 week younger than your guys Griff - Molly presented me with 6 boys & 1 girl - I was desperately hanging for a few girlies - just can't count on mother nature when you need her! Having said that - with Alex in Aussie I need another boy, so maybe a blessing in disguise.

Claire for me please :D Whats one more dog on the couch :p

Hi YA Lynda Nice to see another Kiwi on here

:p :cheers:

Hey Katrina

You've been quiet on the whippet lovers list - is that computer still fryin up? These are stunning babies of Griff's - I see there is a Barney son in the Sth Island - he looks pretty too - obviously the Irish boy has stamped his mark. You must remember - the ONLY thing with whippets that I warn all my puppy people about is that they are collectible (in my eyes a great thing - in my hubbies - debatable!!)

Thanks Griff - Bailey has made my mouth water from the day he was born - he has attitude to die for - long may it live - these babies are Nevedith Rare Rogue grandkids thru their sires side. We have shows this weekend & I am keeping everything possible crossed as their daddy only needs one more CC to become a NZ Grand Champion (you need 3 All Breeds BIS + 50cc's to qualify for the title). Quite an Ozzie connection their pedigree as thru their dam's side they are grandkids to Woody Harris (NZ/Aust Gr Ch Bonnymead Red Pepper) - I feel rather priveledged to have some stunning dogs behind these guys - all going well this weekend & they will brag 3 Gr Champions from different kennels in their first 3 generations :thumbsup:

What a lovely thread - I've just read it from start to finish and have really enjoyed all the pics :wub: Fancy having 9 puppies!! They are all so gorgeous and, Panew, I'm really impressed with the whelping box! Does it keep them all in, or are they climbers? Did you build it especially?

Keep the piccies coming :wub:

Hi Helen, Thanks for this lovely reply. I built the whelping box myself as i think the bitch needs room to move about with out crushing the pups, also with changing the bedding you don't have to upset the mum with moving the pups to much and you can gain access from all sides. Between 3 to 4 weeks they start to climb around the side of the box, then it is time to move them to the shed. They're a lovely litter, and more pics soon.

The pups will be five weeks on Sunday. Heres Shannon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely puppies. Karen you have certainly chosen well, Phoebe is just :wub: . Hope we want be in you class too often, though! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wouldnt want to have to chose , :b they are all so nice , but maybe Shamus is my star at the mo ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back