The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

They are all lovel :huggles: But at the moment I'd choose Shamus :wub:

Bed time for Barney babies o:) :wub: o:) :wub:

Lovely puppies :wub: o:) .......Ooo Shannon, Paddy and Fergus are lovely and of course the gorgeous Phoebe too o:) All scrumptious :huggles:

Shannon and Shamus get my vote this time around, but I hope you are finding it really hard to choose :D lovely litter :wub:

Those babies are gorgeous, I am just so gobsmacked at how great they are at stacking, such litter troopers, my guys are dynamite, leap off the table, lean back, they are not as giving as your wee ones & mine are a week older!!

Lynda

Hey there Parnew

Any updated piccy's of the babies??? They'd be 6wks old now aren't they??

Here is a wee piccy of my new wee boy - Shenace Public Affair aged 9wks

aww ! he's gorgeous, and so good standing still at such a young age !

shenace said:
Hey there Parnew
Any updated piccy's of the babies??? They'd be 6wks old now aren't they??

Hi Linda,

Griff's had been having camera (and computer problems). He's now up and running again (this weekend). Just got these to tide you over. Am sure Griff will have more shots shortly.

Left to right: Murphy, Shannon, Fergus, Maggie & Abby

Such a nice litter thank you Parnew & Tesa for sharing all the photos with us nosey parkers :cheers: . Shenace your boy looks nice too. :luck:

He looks :wub: Lynda and it's nice to be back online :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back