The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
vivo said:
they are lovely pups, fergus is a baby barney all right,  :wub: god i am so proud of my wee man cant wait to see him home  :huggles:   :huggles:   not long now (w00t)   :))

And so you should be proud Viv. What a huge decsion it must have been for you to send him downunder. Am glad you did though. We are looking forward to having one of his daughters come to live with us :cheers: Guess you and I are both counting the days now. I only have just over a week now until Phoebe arrives. She will be a very welcome sight to poor Beau, who is so lonely without Max :(

My wee critters are now 10wks old - here is Master Jordi on the move, he has all of a sudden clicked into lead training :thumbsup: Thankfully he is really food orientated & trots along like an ol pro :p

And here is the only girl Brie-B - she has gone from the ugly duckling & is transforming into the beautiful swan :sweating:

They look great Lynda :wub: , you must be pleased with them. :cheers:

Tesa said:
vivo said:
they are lovely pups, fergus is a baby barney all right,  :wub: god i am so proud of my wee man cant wait to see him home  :huggles:   :huggles:   not long now (w00t)   :))

And so you should be proud Viv. What a huge decsion it must have been for you to send him downunder. Am glad you did though. We are looking forward to having one of his daughters come to live with us :cheers: Guess you and I are both counting the days now. I only have just over a week now until Phoebe arrives. She will be a very welcome sight to poor Beau, who is so lonely without Max :(

Karen, Im so excited for you. :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles: :cheers:

vivo said:

And so you should be he has sired some crackers!! :wub: :wub:

Roll on June :D

Here's an updated piccy of my baby girl - she is Shenace Caught Kissn N Public - aged 12 weeks - pet name Brie

she is girgeus,love her colour and markings. :wub:

I really don't know how i managed to miss the updates on this thread :blink:

The Barney litter are sooooooo gorgeous :wub: ,i'm glad i haven't got to choose one as i would want ALL of them (w00t)

And Shenace,your puppies are lovely too,i wish you all well with them :thumbsup:

Thanks for your lovely comments on Brie - she is a real sweetie & very cheeky, talks back at me all the time - I'm sure she thinks she is human :D

I will get an updated photo of Jordi at the weekend, we have had a cold & wet snap - getting down to 9 degree's which in UK terms isn't cold, but for Auckland at this time of the year it makes you bring out your thermals :lol:

here's a happy snap of Phoebe at 11 weeks old

She looks great Karen. Here's her brother and sister.

Fergus......

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back