The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

Boy Griff He looks Great On the Move :thumbsup: Here's Daddy

Resized_2005-03011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Phoebe, not a good photo but she's getting better :sweating: :sweating:

OMG the babies are gorgeous - I wish Barney was heading NZ way - he has thrown some stunning babies - I have some lovely kiwi girls who would make him welcome (w00t)

The babies looking great Griff - what a star having them lead trained already, you are amazing :thumbsup:

Glad the computer is back up n running, been seriously quiet

Look forwad to the piccys rolling in

parnew said:
Here's Phoebe, not a good photo but she's getting better  :sweating:   :sweating:

Aaawww Griff, she really does hate being stacked :( And I can see she is not starving at your place :- "

P.S. Brian wants to know are you charging by the kilo for puppies these days :lol:

Heres the before...

Here Jacki is doing what she loves the most 7 weeks after giving birth......

Lovely Pictures---- Keep Them Rolling. :cheers:

lovely pics what georgous puppies you have they look like little angels! :)

I love this photo too Lynda, and the puppies are the best, so quiet and easy to handle with nothing a problem for them, they just aim to please. I thought with nine, they would be real handfull, but I've heard that Barney has a great outlook on life and I'm sure that he has passed it on to his babies.

Must admit , they look a stunning litter :wub: Wouldnt want to chose at this stage either :cheers:

Hey Griff

May need you to get your flash camera & skip over on a plane to get some of these groovy moving shots :thumbsup: how on earth do you get these babies to move - mine are like they have drunk kangaroo juice :D Had an e from Georgie - the mother is duley impressed with the babies - nice to hear

Adore them all, I think you have really struck gold there :cheers:

When is Barney coming back?

Thanks Karen. I think that Barney heads home in early June and I'm sure that Viv is missing him. It's nice to have some little Barney's running around, they are just great happy little pups. Barney will be missed here in Oz as a few of the girls loved having a highland fling. :( :D

they are lovely pups, fergus is a baby barney all right, :wub:

god i am so proud of my wee man cant wait to see him home :huggles: :huggles: not long now (w00t) :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back