The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Dont Let This Forum Go To Pot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Anne and June ..... this is the point at which agreeing to disagree should come into play :thumbsup: xxI know you can both do it!! :D
That would be good Jane, but once again bertha is saying I said something that I didn't. Perhaps she would like to provide a link to where I am supposed to have said this? No, I doubt it because I remember it being said, but it wasn't me who said it. Enough said!

I say again, I can ignore her posts if she stops being rude, and accusing others of saying things they haven't and playing the "poor old Anne who is being bullied". I actually don't write anything on K9 that isn't fact, or that breaks rules :thumbsup:

We would all like K9 to be the friendly place it once was, but all the while you have people posting here who don't care about the forum, who come here purposely to make trouble, it will never be a happy place. There are those of us who have been here from the very outset, and hate to see the way this forum is used to make trouble for their amusement. I repeat again - look at the difference between the posts made here, and the posts made on the Whippet Forum - it's like two different personalities :thumbsup:

Anne and June ..... this is the point at which agreeing to disagree should come into play :thumbsup: xxI know you can both do it!! :D
I will ignore june and her clique from now on. I cannot forgive the vile pms and vile things they have said on here though. I want nothing to do with them, they make it impossible to have a sensible discussion. Look how they have come on here.

Sorry Jane. I just cannot be bothered with them.

That's exactly what I mean ...... just ignore each other :thumbsup:

There's alot of water gone under the bridge and I'm not naive enough to think that a repair job is possible, but to leave sleeping dogs to lie would now be the best thing.

Winston Churchill once said "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"

I'm sure none of us are actually fanatics, but I do think that the subject should be changed now ...... in fact, dropped, for good!!

It's never worth having the last word ...... it just wastes breath :thumbsup:

I think that this thread may be a good thing...... it is airing some honest opinions now and I am hoping that it might bring closure to all the bad feeling so that K9 can move forward, wagging it's tail :D
Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

I haven't been ignoring things but in trying to multi-task, serve customers, read this thread, mend a broken whippet's ear, I inadvertently superglued two of my fingers to a paper bag. I now have two pink and white striped fingers which I have to hold in an unfortunate position in order for them not to stick to each other! I have typed this using my left hand, how good is that.
Let's call a truce and go from here.

Jenny

Well said Jenny... :thumbsup:

must be a thing with superglue...yesterday I was glueing a small piece onto an ornament...and the phone rang....I ended up with two fingers stuck together... :lol:

dont worry they are unstuck now...with rather rough ends.. :-

I'm sorry, I think I unwittingly started this reference to bullying although I was not referring to any individuals or any particular thread, it is just something I have seen on occasions on various threads on K9, I have also been on the receiving end of the odd nasty comments.

But Janis orginially started this thread to try to breathe some life back into K9, so I'm sorry if my post has caused all of this.

I'm sorry, I think I unwittingly started this reference to bullying although I was not referring to any individuals or any particular thread, it is just something I have seen on occasions on various threads on K9, I have also been on the receiving end of the odd nasty comments.
But Janis orginially started this thread to try to breathe some life back into K9, so I'm sorry if my post has caused all of this.
of course not Alison.... :))

and everyone is entitled to an 'opinion'

I haven't been ignoring things but in trying to multi-task, serve customers, read this thread, mend a broken whippet's ear, I inadvertently superglued two of my fingers to a paper bag. I now have two pink and white striped fingers which I have to hold in an unfortunate position in order for them not to stick to each other! I have typed this using my left hand, how good is that.

Jenny

Well said Jenny... :thumbsup:

must be a thing with superglue...yesterday I was glueing a small piece onto an ornament...and the phone rang....I ended up with two fingers stuck together... :lol:

dont worry they are unstuck now...with rather rough ends.. :-

:lol: :lol:

I shouldn't laugh :oops: but it is funny :p :-

Agreed! It hasn't been because of your post, alison :D There's alot of stuff that needed to come out which has been going on for quite a while now.

I would like to think this thread has actually helped rather than hindered - it's a good thread, Janis :thumbsup:

Jenny
PMSL :thumbsup:

Jenny
I'm sorry Jenny but... (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I love k9...I didn't get Blue through the forum but have gained SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much knowledge through it and made so many new friends...really GOOD friends...unfortunately others who I thought were friends have fallen by the wayside and I did also have an unfortunate episode when I dared to venture into another section...but hey ho! I voiced a serious concern of mine which was unwelcome :oops:

But all in all I would be sad to see its demise

Ive been a member of K9 for a long time , in fact it was the first forum I ever joined .

I dont do facebook or twitter , it has done some good work , helping folk with whippets and other breeds , Unfortuanalty some people get carried away by their own importance, have had whippets for a couple of years and think they know everything . but thats the same with every walk of life.

Its very difficult to put into type sometimes the way in which you would have verbally said something .

I hope K9 continues , Nigel and Judy have opened a whole new world for me , and I will be forever grateful

I dont come on here very often these days......if you ask for advice you normaly get shouted down for not doing things right,

I get fed up with folk being rude to people when they ask a question...not everyone knows everything about dogs thats why they are bleeding well asking...drives me nuts !!!

seems you are fine if you keep your gob shut and agree with "the right folk" cant be doing with all the backstabbers....!

Dont worry,its a good post,you have not referred to anyone,i think its good to start a topic that makes people talk.

Amandaxx

Agreed! It hasn't been because of your post, alison :D There's alot of stuff that needed to come out which has been going on for quite a while now.

I would like to think this thread has actually helped rather than hindered - it's a good thread, Janis :thumbsup:
Deffo Jane,you have said the same as me.

Amandax

I dont come on here very often these days......if you ask for advice you normaly get shouted down for not doing things right,
I get fed up with folk being rude to people when they ask a question...not everyone knows everything about dogs thats why they are bleeding well asking...drives me nuts !!!

seems you are fine if you keep your gob shut and agree with "the right folk" cant be doing with all the backstabbers....!
This made me smile.I have asked for advice in the past,and i would,nt do it again.I got some snotty pm,s from people who do not know about me or my dogs.

Thats a shame,as you can find out a lot of useful info.But i must admit,i did,think,never again.If i need help or advive,i know loads of lovely people on her i

can pm for help,who have a wealth of knowledge.for me,thats what counts.

Amandaxx

This made me smile.I have asked for advice in the past,and i would,nt do it again.I got some snotty pm,s from people who do not know about me or my dogs.

Thats a shame,as you can find out a lot of useful info.But i must admit,i did,think,never again.If i need help or advive,i know loads of lovely people on her i

Amandaxx
If i really was stuck and needed advice i would either ask Gypsys breeder or some of the genuine folk i know that could answer my question..............never would i ask it on a thread on here ....and thats the sad thing because thats just what this forum should be for isnt it :unsure:

k9 is my life line

i aways try and help people that ask for help

but always reply by pm

what works for me may not work for someone else

made good friends

and love to see all the photos

tina

Amandaxx
If i really was stuck and needed advice i would either ask Gypsys breeder or some of the genuine folk i know that could answer my question..............never would i ask it on a thread on here ....and thats the sad thing because thats just what this forum should be for isnt it :unsure:
Yes,i agree.But i suppose you get know alls everywhere :teehee:

Amandaxx

As a relative newcomer to K9 I really enjoy the forum and try to join in the threads whenever I can or have something to say that other people may find interesting/amusing.

However I find some of the bitchiness and backbiting a bit offputting especially when people are questioning another contributor's mental health. Many people live with health problems - physical and mental - and should not be discriminated against for this. At the same time I do not believe that having health problems means that we should be excused poor behaviour.

I would like the forum to be a place where we can come for support, help and advice and where we offer this to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back