The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) they look brilliant...but Billy :wub: is still my fav :huggles:

MANDY the concentration on your face in those piccys :lol: smile woman ;)

All the boys are looking fantastic :wub: :huggles:

Can't believe how much they have grown (w00t) Dave said Wee Wallace should now be called not so Wee Wallace :lol:

Love the white on little Zeno's ears. :wub:

Mandy pups are real beauties, my favourite is still the parti-brindle :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cracking pups mandy you must all be chuffed to bits :wub: :wub:

aww theyve grown so much already,think i love them all (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

keep them pics coming girls :thumbsup: :p

That litter's really lovely :wub:

Awww they're growing so quickly :wub: Wish all the new owners loads of luck with them :luck: Love the little brindle parti :wub: but they are all scrummy :wub: :wub:

The pups are looking fab - nice chubby babies :wub: Will look forward to seeing them racing :thumbsup:

Just looked at the puppy pics Mandy. What a wonderful lot they are :D There are going to be some very lucky new owners waiting for them if you can bear to part with them that is. :luck: :thumbsup:

Aww they are gorgeous! Fantastic colours and markings :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) Well all the pups are now fully mobile and ready to cause havoc, lol

Here's Buddy

(w00t) (w00t) Well all the pups are now fully mobile and ready to cause havoc, lol

Here's Buddy

:D :D And Ronnie this is the only pic of him and it isn't very good SORRY and another with him in the background :cheers:

(w00t) (w00t) And Zeno who is the only one that barks just now and it is so funny when he doe's :D :D

[attachmentid=61621

Well Mandy they are all looking fab!! :) Wee Wallace is not so wee any more, can't wait to get him home to his new family. Thanks for the pics. :thumbsup:

:D :D Glad you like them Josh their weights are,

Buddy 3lb,

Wallace 3lb 4oz,

Ronnie 2lb 10oz,

Billy 2lb 10oz,

Novo 1lb 15oz

and Zeno 2lb 5oz,

And they are ALL still lighter than dad who was 3lb 10oz at the same age so none of them are that big. (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
josh_naylorwhippets said:
Well Mandy they are all looking fab!!  :)   Wee Wallace is not so wee any more, can't wait to get him home to his new family. Thanks for the pics.  :thumbsup:
(w00t) i knew it (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back