The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Great news,Elise & Judith :thumbsup: Hurry up and get your comp sorted,we need loads of lovely pics :thumbsup:

Just sending this message off my phone. Kerri and pups are doing great We've both had a nap this afternoon I have introduced Lucy and Freya and they have been very good as have Talz/Jessi and Blaze. How great is it that Kerri had a pure white puppy as did Jack's litter sister Maxie.
Kerri and pups look well. :) :))

Last edited by a moderator:
So far so good :sweating: , it appears the water damage has dried out :teehee: .

Will try the pictures now she's more settled.

Fingers crossed the laptop has righted itself though it's not good for my coursework which has been capped at 40% because it couldn't be handed in on time :(

OK here we go

At the off

100_0179.jpg

Two down

100_0180.jpg

100_0182.jpg

100_0183.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0189.jpg

100_0191.jpg

100_0192.jpg

Nice clean bed

100_0193.jpg

This evening

100_0201.jpg

L-R Ruby, Remmy(all white bitch), Riley

100_0200.jpg

L-R Ronnie (patch dog), Rosie(patch bitch), Ruby

100_0199.jpg

100_0198.jpg

100_0197.jpg

they look fantastic well done and good luck eveeryone who gets one :thumbsup:

:D Great pics Fleesh. Kerrl looks pleased with herself :D & pups are lovely :luck:

thanks lenny hope sky's labour goes nice and smooth elise fast asleep jn bed for the first time in three days. judith

Black brindle my pick, why's it so easy to pick a favourite when they're someone elses pups? lol

They're all little beauties, good luck with them :luck:

Lovely pups :wub: really like Remmy,reminds me of our Midge, :luck: with them :)

Hazel

lovely fat pups :D beautiful colours love the light brindle white neck dog :wub:

Black brindle my pick, why's it so easy to pick a favourite when they're someone elses pups? lol
How did I know she'd be your fave :p

As soon as she dried out and we could see her colour we both said how she looks like Tom out of Kerri's first litter.

I like her too but I'm really taken by the all white bitch, I hope she gets a really good racing home, I think she'll be under 20lb she weighs the same as little Jessi (Connor's Dream) did when she was born. :wub:

best of luck with this litter,i like the little white bitch,really nice :thumbsup:

They all look lovely, but me bein me (who as you know only keeps bitches) would pick the brindle dog with white collar but thats not unusual i always like the look of the dogs :b

:luck:

They all look lovely, but me bein me (who as you know only keeps bitches) would pick the brindle dog with white collar but thats not unusual i always like the look of the dogs :b :luck:
I'm always the same Karen, do you think we're subconsciously trying to tell ourselves something :blink:

Well done all three ladies, :thumbsup: you got there in the end, lovely pups and one happy mum. :thumbsup: di

and i watched them all being born but i didn't like it when kerri ate the afterburp lol :D :D :D judith

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back